Social Distancing | Syracusefan.com

Social Distancing

durhamcuse

Walk On
I tried a month of social distancing from Syracuse sports, especially Basketball and recruiting. I left March 17th and returned today (which also happens to be my Mom's 81st birthday). I thought I might come back to find that we secured a few recruits in Basketball, but things appear very quiet. Perhaps the real social distancing has taken a hit on recruiting (which would not be a surprise). Anyway, it was nice not to follow the recruiting trail and refresh refresh refresh. What did I miss, if anything? Go Cuse!

You missed a random 7 footer out of Syracuse whose recruitment lasted a week only for him to choose Florida State in front of his house in Cicero with Billy Edelin donning an FSU shirt behind him. This sounds made up but I assure you it’s not.

I tried a month of social distancing from Syracuse sports, especially Basketball and recruiting. I left March 17th and returned today (which also happens to be my Mom's 81st birthday). I thought I might come back to find that we secured a few recruits in Basketball, but things appear very quiet. Perhaps the real social distancing has taken a hit on recruiting (which would not be a surprise). Anyway, it was nice not to follow the recruiting trail and refresh refresh refresh. What did I miss, if anything? Go Cuse!
Check out the ham and swiss thread on the hoops recruiting forum.