Some Fine Mess members get airtime on CWB broadcast | Syracusefan.com

Some Fine Mess members get airtime on CWB broadcast

OburgOrange

Living Legend
9644EC40-C20A-4EF1-8040-915962D8B672.jpeg

OburgOrange and family. Lol!

56F3F379-964D-44E8-9C1E-F34FAD3C970B.jpeg

And tailgate legend TexanMark holding the sign and wearing creamsicle color Tennessee shirt!

Great tailgate. Thanks to everyone in Florida and beyond for bringing supplies.

Saw TexanMark on the replay too!

My buddy and I made an appearance waving goodbye to the West Virginia defender getting kicked out. Awesome crowd. View attachment 148766
Are you the wearing the Otto shirt? With or without the sunglasses? I was so busy doing tailgate duties I didn't get a chance to talk much to some of the new folks.

BTW, my son Army son was next to me wearing the blue shirt in the picture in the original post.

Last edited:
Are you the wearing the Otto shirt? With or without the sunglasses? I was so busy doing tailgate duties I didn't get a chance to talk much to some of the new folks.

BTW, my son Army son was next to me wearing the blue shirt in the picture above.
No problem. You were a machine.

Otto shirt without sunglasses with Orange hat. Had a great crowd around us. Nice mixture of Florida transplants and people who traveled down from CNY / NYC for the game.

I do hope SU will make it down here in Florida again next year. I am here 6-7 month down here between Lake Wales and Winter Haven. Then I spend 5-6 month up in Dexter NY. A big SU fan. I would really like to meet a few of you people on here at a tail gate party either down here or up there. LGO

I do hope SU will make it down here in Florida again next year. I am here 6-7 month down here between Lake Wales and Winter Haven. Then I spend 5-6 month up in Dexter NY. A big SU fan. I would really like to meet a few of you people on here at a tail gate party either down here or up there. LGO
rackman18 Cuseregular and I have camps on Pillar Point. You need to car pool down with us. We have about 12 -15 regulars from Watertown/Ogdensburg at our Fine Mess tailgate.

rackman18 Cuseregular and I have camps on Pillar Point. You need to car pool down with us. We have about 12 -15 regulars from Watertown/Ogdensburg at our Fine Mess tailgate.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET I live right on 12E between Limerick and Chaumont. Will have to get #s when we get a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom