Some good news for this evening... | Syracusefan.com

Some good news for this evening...

i really don't care if they lose in 1st round of NIT or win the NIT maybe that is just me.

I get it. For me it's just schadenfreude. You can bet that the near-upset of Georgetown by Ivy League Princeton will be brought up a few times this weekend. Yet this actual loss to Ivy League Harvard might not even make Sportscenter!

Between this and getting caught taking bribes theyre certainly having a banner week!

Understand the Hoya hate. Been there in the ‘80s and ‘90s, somewhat. But by this century they’ve been irrelevant. Now a complete afterthought.

Think hated Yukon more eventually. Never liked UNC and Duke (except when underdogs to UNC back in the day). But don’t realy “hate” either of them.

So who cares about the Suxa? Sure, still warms our old timers’ hearts, but anyone under 20-30 must be wondering .. even with the old clips

Understand the Hoya hate. Been there in the ‘80s and ‘90s, somewhat. But by this century they’ve been irrelevant. Now a complete afterthought.

Think hated Yukon more eventually. Never liked UNC and Duke (except when underdogs to UNC back in the day). But don’t realy “hate” either of them.

So who cares about the Suxa? Sure, still warms our old timers’ hearts, but anyone under 20-30 must be wondering .. even with the old clips
Blasphemy.
By this illogic “Remember the Alamo” was just an “afterthought”, & Pearl Harbor was “irrelevant”. How dare you?!!
Well, i don’t know about you...but I’m not gonna sit still while you badmouth the United States of America! I say good day, sir!

On another Big East related note, Chris Mullin is a marginal game coach.
It looked like he went down to Rucker and asked “who wants to play for St. Johns?” And then just rolled the ball out.

It looked like he went down to Rucker and asked “who wants to play for St. Johns?” And then just rolled the ball out.

The players did seem to just be doing whatever they wanted...like a really fun practice, except the game counted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom