Some names to look for | Syracusefan.com

Some names to look for

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
http://www.therecruitscoop.com/2011-eddie-griffin-challenge-recruiting-rundown

Jaren Sina, a 2013 point guard from Gill St. Bernard’s (NJ), lists Alabama, Virginia, Penn State, Georgetown, Miami, Seton Hall, Rutgers, St. John’s, Florida State, Michigan, Cincinnati, Clemson, Syracuse and West Virginia as the schools who have reached out to him since he re-opened his recruitment from Alabama earlier in the week.

Ja’Quan Newton, a 2014 point guard from Neumann Goretti (PA), lists offers from Miami, Villanova, Georgetown, Rutgers, and St. Joe’s, along with interest from Syracuse, Florida, Penn State, Maryland, and Kansas. He has visited Villanova, Syracuse, and St. Joe’s. Newton may visit Georgetown on October 14th for Midnight Madness.

I am probably the only one that doesn't give him **** when he gives out some sort of news. Plus, I don't think Kline even has a payroll

I am probably the only one that doesn't give him **** when he gives out some sort of news. Plus, I don't think Kline even has a payroll
i follow kline on twitter he always has good info

i follow kline on twitter he always has good info
He does, but the guys at Rivals/Scout/CBS/Yahoo are usually all over him because he doesn't cite his breaking news, which he gets from those said journo's. I don't think bees likes him very much either.

He does, but the guys at Rivals/Scout/CBS/Yahoo are usually all over him because he doesn't cite his breaking news, which he gets from those said journo's. I don't think bees likes him very much either.

AK's the man and close to the program, the board ought to treat him well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom