Some reverse thinking on bracktology... | Syracusefan.com

Some reverse thinking on bracktology...

njcuse

Scout Team
Instead of a focus on who you don't want to see SU play, how about your top 5 list of who would not want to play SU. I would give you my list, but I don't think any team really wants to dance with SU.

considering we'll be playing in buffalo and (hopefully) msg, i wouldnt think too many teams would wanna face us knowing we'll have a significant crowd advantage.

Of the top tier teams, I'd say Florida wouldn't want to see us. We've played them twice recently and won both games. I don't think Duke wants to see us again either.

All the teams I don't want to face I'm sure are saying the same about us. I don't think there is a team who would not be afraid to play us and the zone.

louisville probably wouldnt want to see us. the feeling is mutual

Teams that can't shoot jump shots or play bad defense fit the bill. In that case...
1) Memphis
2)Ucla
3)Ohio St.
4)Kentucky
5)Texas

Bring all them on brother.

Teams that can't shoot jump shots or play bad defense fit the bill. In that case...
1) Memphis
2)Ucla
3)Ohio St.
4)Kentucky
5)Texas

You can add St. Louis to that list. According to Jeff Goodman on ESPN.com today their weakness is perimeter shooting.

1) Memphis
2)Ucla
3)Ohio St.
4)Kentucky
5)Texas

UCLA is killing it from deep this year - hitting over 40% from three as a team. They also are not bad defensively.

I would go with teams that shoot poorly from deep. Among the top 20 teams, that would include St. Louis, Cincy, Kentucky, San Diego St.

UCLA is killing it from deep this year - hitting over 40% from three as a team. They also are not bad defensively.

I would go with teams that shoot poorly from deep. Among the top 20 teams, that would include St. Louis, Cincy, Kentucky, San Diego St.
Cinci and SD St are good choices. I disagree with UCLA, they couldn't stop my mother and she's eighty.

every year kentucky always seems like a team that would struggle against our zone.

Cinci and SD St are good choices. I disagree with UCLA, they couldn't stop my mother and she's eighty.
they are currently 40th in defensive efficiency