Some things I think I think... | Syracusefan.com

Some things I think I think...

cuseincincy

All Conference
    1. I think our 2 best players are freshmen, I think.
    2. I think our most valuable player doesn't start. Shhhhhhh.
    3. I think BJ Johnson will someday be SU's leading scorer (someday may be sooner than I think).
    4. I think this team will beat someone they shouldn't and lose to someone they shouldn't (ok, this one's a layup, we are SU after all).
    5. I think next year SU will again have 2 freshmen starters. I really really hope Mr Bryant is one of them.
    6. I think I've already said this but I think this team will be better in March than it is now. I think that will be refreshing.
    7. I think it is amazing how many freshmen PG's have started for SU over the years.
    8. I think Mary Richard's smile had nothing on Kaleb Joseph.
    maryrichards.1.jpg

1. Kaleb Joseph1.JPG

I'm afraid to type this but scrolling fast past those pictures it looks like an ugly member of the SU Women's basketball team...something with what ever is behind the hair makes it look like a bun combined with the earrings.

3. I think BJ Johnson will someday be SU's leading scorer (someday may be sooner than I think).
    4. I think this team will beat someone they shouldn't and lose to someone they shouldn't (ok, this one's a layup, we are SU after all).
    5. I think next year SU will again have 2 freshmen starters. I really really hope Mr Bryant is one of them.
    6. I think I've already said this but I think this team will be better in March than it is now. I think that will be refreshing.
    7. I think it is amazing how many freshmen PG's have started for SU over the years.
  1. I think 1 frosh & 1 senior
  2. I can see that . . . but I think the mvp will turn out to be one from #1
  3. agree
  4. agree . . . I don't expect it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop both games this weekend and maybe even 3 or 4 in the pre-conference . . . and that won't effect my belief that this team will be a genuine contender by season's end
  5. disagree . . . Bryant, yes (I hope) but Sr. & Soph in the backcourt & 2 juniors at the forward spots
  6. absolutely agree
  7. Joseph is, the 9th . . . is that a lot compared to other schools? If every one of them had kept the spot for four full seasons, they would account for 36 of JB's 39 years, so I don't know if its a lot. He is the 4th different starting point in the last 4 seasons, so that does seem like a lot of turnover
  8. ok

He can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile. :)
Did you know that "Love is All Around" was written and sung by Sonny Curtis (one of Buddy Holly's Crickets) and that he also wrote "I Fought the Law"?

I still say the Kaleb looks like a young Oscar Robertson..hope he can emulate this picture while he's at SU.

espn_robertson3_200.jpg

WAIT !!!

Can HE take a nothing day, & suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?

View attachment 30506

1. View attachment 30507

"There are times I almost think I am not sure of what I absolutely know-oh.

Very often find confusion in conclusion I concluded long ago-oh.

And it puzzles me to learn that though a man may be in doubt of what he know-oh

Very quickly will he fight! He'll fight to prove that what he does not know IS SO!"
-King of Siam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom