Some Wake thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Some Wake thoughts

It’s interesting there was no take on Braswell who may very likely step into a larger role next year AND has looked decent in his garbage time appearances as of late.
it's in his thread on the recruiting board

sez you

i predict an open & intense competition. may the best man win
It’s Carey’s spot to lose, assuming that Battle leaves.

But Carey may lose it if he doesn’t improve.

He might start due to seniority but I will not be surprised if he is soon displaced. I am not liking what I see. If JB liked what he sees in practice he might be given more run. I don't know why people say that the job is his. If he plays like he currently plays we would not win 10 f______ games.

He puts constraints on players all the time as to what they are doing on the court. Why would this be different?
His "constraints " are don't shoot 3's, or walk the ball up court unless it's a breakaway, play zone. He would never tell a player not to play hard. Big difference.

His "constraints " are don't shoot 3's, or walk the ball up court unless it's a breakaway, play zone. He would never tell a player not to play hard. Big difference.
Then you must think our coaches are blind and stupid, because Frank is not going hard much of the time.

sez you

i predict an open & intense competition. may the best man win
So, who do you have penciled in to be the starting point guard next year?

Using the word "penciled" connotes subject to change. But as of now, if you're not saying Carey, who ya got?

So, who do you have penciled in to be the starting point guard next year?

Using the word "penciled" connotes subject to change. But as of now, if you're not saying Carey, who ya got?
as i wrote, open competition. no preconceptions - that includes wiping away this year's struggles.
jc, hw, bg, jgiii all begin with the exact same chance

Then you must think our coaches are blind and stupid, because Frank is not going hard much of the time.
Never said Frank was "going hard" just that the coaches never told him to play that way. If he played harder, maybe he wouldn't be out of the game so much. And just maybe Frank is playing as hard as he can but can't play the same as he did last year. Do you honestly think he's told not to play as well as last year, to hide his game, save it for the tourny?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom