Somebody justify this for me | Syracusefan.com

Somebody justify this for me

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Not running Lydon up to execute the high ball screens. Someone please educate me on this.

At half i said we needed these three things-

1. Statement: Avoid G early fourth foul. Outcome: eventually fouled out. No doubt he takes the last shot if he's in.

2. Statement: Guard rebounding and avoid transition buckets by FSU. Outcome: little rebounding improvement and got destroyed in transition, including a horrible stretch resulting from cooney errors.

3. Statement: Lydon pick and rolls. Outcome: see above.

Justify our 4th best offensive option taking 16 shots.

Not running Lydon up to execute the high ball screens. Someone please educate me on this.

At half i said we needed these three things-

1. Statement: Avoid G early fourth foul. Outcome: eventually fouled out. No doubt he takes the last shot if he's in.

2. Statement: Guard rebounding and avoid transition buckets by FSU. Outcome: little rebounding improvement and got destroyed in transition, including a horrible stretch resulting from cooney errors.

3. Statement: Lydon pick and rolls. Outcome: see above.

Hmm. We could do that. Or go with the Basketball Hall of fame coach on our sideline draws up.

*Moderators- I am trying my best here*

You are singlehandedly the dumbest person I've ever had to interact with on the Internet. Do you know how amazing that truly is?

Sometimes the shots don't fall, or the players don't execute.

Because Cooney needed to jack up some 3's and Mal needed to audition for the Nba.

Hmm. We could do that. Or go with the Basketball Hall of fame coach on our sideline draws up.
No time out can't draw up anything two games in a row should have learned from Roy's mistake and Ennis ain't taking the last shot

How about that timeout we called before the half that resulted in a G charge. What was talked about in that huddle!?

I like the timeout to set up the two for one, but not sure I wohld even want g to be driving at all given the foul situation

I like the timeout to set up the two for one, but not sure I wohld even want g to be driving at all given the foul situation

I can feel your bleeding Orange pain in every post. We are not officially out of the tournament until the brackets are announced. We MUST win the next game hands down. Maybe even two wins for good measure.

It's very frustrating. Our best offense is pick and roll's with G and Lydon. They ran it a lot vs UNC but int he 2nd half G never kicked it back to Lydon.

*Moderators- I am trying my best here*

You are singlehandedly the dumbest person I've ever had to interact with on the Internet. Do you know how amazing that truly is?

Dude. Doesn't seem like you tried super hard there... I mean, did you APPLY yourself?

Plus, there are lots dumber people on inter webs. Try any discussion between guitar players on YouTube.

One of our sets is Roberson screens high and our guard attacks the lane and when Lydon's man helps, Lydon pops out top for the three. Sometimes that works better than the pick and pop. If G drives and Lydon's man follows him, G has a drive to the basket.

Dude. Doesn't seem like you tried super hard there... I mean, did you APPLY yourself?

Plus, there are lots dumber people on inter webs. Try any discussion between guitar players on YouTube.

<------ As arbiter of applying yourself, I'd say the answer is clearly no. I'm not sure I'd consider application to be the norm on this board, other than for a few fine folks like Francis.

Of course when it comes to attacking others, I don't think I'd like to encourage members to apply themselves... unless we're talking about Duke and UNC fans.

I can feel your bleeding Orange pain in every post. We are not officially out of the tournament until the brackets are announced. We MUST win the next game hands down. Maybe even two wins for good measure.
Better yet, win the ACC tourney and get an automatic bid