Someone in charge here might want to update the 2014 commit list above | Syracusefan.com

Someone in charge here might want to update the 2014 commit list above

CaliCuse

All American
Two is better than nothing and they should be noted up above as we add to that number. I think we get another one before the end of the month.All infer nation should be available her . Going to other sites for this stuff is self defeating for your self interests gentlemen.;)

Two is better than nothing and they should be noted up above as we add to that number. I think we get another one before the end of the month.All infer nation should be available her . Going to other sites for this stuff is self defeating for your self interests gentlemen.;)

The infer nation shall be forthcoming... Just kidding Cali, that struck me as funny as I was trying to figure it out...

I read the title and thought WOW another one???? Then I look and it was just Cali!! SMH. the one the only Cali lady's and gent's

The infer nation shall be forthcoming... Just kidding Cali, that struck me as funny as I was trying to figure it out...

You're smarter than I because I still haven't figured it out.

In occasion I try to figure the posts out. More often than not, I shake my head and give up.

Go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom