Someone show footage of Fred Hoiberg to Frank Martin | Syracusefan.com

Someone show footage of Fred Hoiberg to Frank Martin

Eric15

Living Legend
So he'll realize that you can be calm, cool, and collected at all times, and still be quite successful at an up-and-coming basketball program.

Hoiberg was a great hire for Iowa State and you can see it's paying off dividends so far.

I really think Hoiberg is the next great young coach. Love the style his teams play and his courtside demeanor. Will be interesting to see how long he stays in Aimes - I'd guess he heads to the NBA sooner than later.

I really think Hoiberg is the next great young coach. Love the style his teams play and his courtside demeanor. Will be interesting to see how long he stays in Aimes - I'd guess he heads to the NBA sooner than later.
I believe he already coached in the nba. He could be at his alma matter for a long time.

Kane and Ejim are two of the best players I've seen all year. Scorers. Must be nice.

So he'll realize that you can be calm, cool, and collected at all times, and still be quite successful at an up-and-coming basketball program.
Sgt. Carter wouldn't get the message...he's too busy stewing.

eh just like a special assistant or something. he wants to be a head guy in the nba
Yeah, I think he coached for a year and then moved to the front office.

It would also be nice to have a 25 year-old PG playing against 18-20 year olds

Hoiberg--- isn't going anywhere, he was born and raised in Ames, played there etc. I just don't see him leaving

Hoiberg--- isn't going anywhere, he was born and raised in Ames, played there etc. I just don't see him leaving
If anybody will be the next Boeheim, it could be Hoiberg.

Iowa St pays coaches very well and from what I hear, the AD there is very "coach-friendly". Combine that with the admiration of the Ames community and it would have to be something huge to get Hoiberg to move on.