something Clemson fans should know.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

something Clemson fans should know..

Where should I park since I don't have a parking pass and want to tailgate in Fine?
Some noted the garages on Irving near the hospitals and they are fine. The newest garage (University owned) is on University and that is only slightly further if you are ok with a garage. You can walk down Marshall Street on your way to the Fine lot. There are also some open lots on E. Irving and Harrison. I think we all have certain areas we are familiar with so I am just communicating mine.

Some noted the garages on Irving near the hospitals and they are fine. The newest garage (University owned) is on University and that is only slightly further if you are ok with a garage. You can walk down Marshall Street on your way to the Fine lot. There are also some open lots on E. Irving and Harrison. I think we all have certain areas we are familiar with so I am just communicating mine.
Thank you for the information, looking forward to a great road trip. I usually do one or two a year plus the ACC playoff (when we play in it) and the bowl game. This year is SU and MD. MD is a good road trip, but this will be the last one.

Thank you for the information, looking forward to a great road trip. I usually do one or two a year plus the ACC playoff (when we play in it) and the bowl game. This year is SU and MD. MD is a good road trip, but this will be the last one.

TigerBill I have 17 Yellow Passes for Clemson @ MD game. I can mail them to you. You can orgainize a Clemson Group in a Yellow Lot. The passes are only reservations to the Yellow Lots...each person has to pay $15 to the attendant.

Send me your address via PM and I'll mail them to you tonight.

Mark

I never understood how team records in college sports from almost 25 years ago have any relevance to today. Just because we smoked Clemson in the Gator Bowl in 1996 has ZERO to do with the game this Saturday. Christ, our starting quarterback at that time is already retired from the NFL.

TigerBill I have 17 Yellow Passes for Clemson @ MD game. I can mail them to you. You can orgainize a Clemson Group in a Yellow Lot. The passes are only reservations to the Yellow Lots...each person has to pay $15 to the attendant.

Send me your address via PM and I'll mail them to you tonight.

Mark
Mark, thank you for the offer. I am staying at the Marriott Conference Center on the MD Campus and parking in the hotel garage. You walk directly across from the hotel to the tailgate area. I'm meeting up with some MD buddies and a Clemson-DC buddy for the tailgate. I will ask around and see if any others need the passes.

I never understood how team records in college sports from almost 25 years ago have any relevance to today. Just because we smoked Clemson in the Gator Bowl in 1996 has ZERO to do with the game this Saturday. Christ, our starting quarterback at that time is already retired from the NFL.
the relevance is only that can you claim to be a super power when you really have only played one league OC for almost 25 years. we have played more b10 teams this year then they have in 25 years. its no different then fl never leaving the state

the relevance is only that can you claim to be a super power when you really have only played one league OC for almost 25 years. we have played more b10 teams this year then they have in 25 years. its no different then fl never leaving the state

So our win in 96 has what to do with the game Saturday other than bragging rights?

nothing.. i never said anything had to do with this game.. this was all about clemson touting their superiority as a team. beating us doesn't add anything to the equation. being afraid to leave the local area and travel says something though.

nothing.. i never said anything had to do with this game.. this was all about clemson touting their superiority as a team. beating us doesn't add anything to the equation. being afraid to leave the local area and travel says something though.

Yeah, the B1G being afraid of playing us does say volumes about the B1G. Just ask Ohio State. Back in 1978 not only did we beat them, that game ended up getting their coach fired.

So Florida won two titles in three years, but weren't am"superpower" because they didn't leave the state of Florida.

Not sure why this a thread or talking point regardless that I'm pretty sure it's incorrect. Clemson has been far from a world beater lately including the past two decades. I think the future is brighter than its been since the 80s and there's a lot of talent in and coming to Clemson. Gonna be a pretty tough out for Syracuse this year and years to come but I do hope you guys start winning as more capable teams in the ACC the better.

So playing Auburn 3 times, Alabama once, TCU, Texas A&M along with South Carolina every year is weak because we didn't play Michigan? We send App State to do the light work.

Is this the farthest Clem has traveled? Hope they brought their passports.
I'm not sure. We've actually played in Japan. I got out my map - it looks farther - I can't figure out how we didn't fall off the edge of the Earth though.

I do find it odd not to have played a Big 10 team nor a PAC 10 team in a 14 year span, but such is life...

I do find it odd not to have played a Big 10 team nor a PAC 10 team in a 14 year span, but such is life...

Like was said before I would put that more on the B10 teams not wanting to travel south

The lots near the stadium (including Fine) are certainly close enough. However, there is no need to go out for a beer!

Why would anyone want to leave the Dome?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom