Something for a "friend" of mine... | Syracusefan.com

Something for a "friend" of mine...

gtwoodley

Walk On
So, I am in the Navy and am currently stationed down in Virginia. A few of the people in my division are from North Carolina and they bombard me daily with UNC crap. I'm looking for some ammo to fire back. Any help is appreciated and Go Orange!

Isn't North Carolina just South New York at this point? I know so many people who moved down there.

So, I am in the Navy and am currently stationed down in Virginia. A few of the people in my division are from North Carolina and they bombard me daily with UNC crap. I'm looking for some ammo to fire back. Any help is appreciated and Go Orange!

You got a switch blade? Just pull it out, look him in the eyes, and shout "I will cut you mother effer" and hold your stare for a good 20 seconds. Then walk away, throw up some deuces and let out a simple "go Cuse"

He should get the message, if he doesn't, let me Know... I have another idea that involves setting his truck on fire

This is the kinda help you were looking for right?

Hit them where it hurts. We have a better basketball team than them and a football team that can play after Thanksgiving weekend.

Tell them Syracuse is 2 - 2 all time against UNC including a win the last two teams met.

Ok, this is my kinda specialty request.

Here's what you're going to need: a box of frozen fish sticks, their class pictures from 7th grade, a hand me down 4 wheeler, and it's best if you don't take a leak for a good 14 to 16 hours. A ouija board might also come in handy, but that might be hard to get at the last minute. So anyway, you stake them out from the Shoney's men's room, and at approximately 2:22pm next Thursday you walk right up to them them, extend your hand and say "You're North Carolina fans, and your whole family's North Carolina fans."

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Someone is giving you crap and they are UNC Football fans?!? They still play football? Have they ever been good?

There best pro is Peppers. Ours? Jim Brown. Even our best DE is better than Peppers. Freeny> Peppers.

Just give them a copy of The Express. And we get accused of being a "basketball school" - honestly.

How's that?

Ok, this is my kinda specialty request.

Here's what you're going to need: a box of frozen fish sticks, their class pictures from 7th grade, a hand me down 4 wheeler, and it's best if you don't take a leak for a good 14 to 16 hours. A ouija board might also come in handy, but that might be hard to get at the last minute. So anyway, you stake them out from the Shoney's men's room, and at approximately 2:22pm next Thursday you walk right up to them them, extend your hand and say "You're North Carolina fans, and your whole family's North Carolina fans."

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I don't understand this at all but I feel like it might be the best post ever.

These responses are great. I was thinking more along the lines of links to videos or pictures displaying SU dominance over their opponents. I can only show Flynn dunking over Rosario so many times lol. I typically go the Butch Davis route when it comes to UNC football. I even went as far as for him to make his all-time UNC football team for me. I laughed him out of the room.

These responses are great. I was thinking more along the lines of links to videos or pictures displaying SU dominance over their opponents. I can only show Flynn dunking over Rosario so many times lol. I typically go the Butch Davis route when it comes to UNC football. I even went as far as for him to make his all-time UNC football team for me. I laughed him out of the room.

I'm tellin ya bro, pull a knife on him...

another good one is all time wins, number of players in the HOF in canton, oh yeah and the best player of ALL TIME played for us

another good one is all time wins, number of players in the HOF in canton, oh yeah and the best player of ALL TIME played for us

Mississippi State Valley University (Mississippi Valley State University???) may want to bring up that debate.

Just say Don McCauley or Jim Brown/Ernie Davis/Larry Csonka.

You win.

Mississippi State Valley University (Mississippi Valley State University???) may want to bring up that debate.

Just say Don McCauley or Jim Brown/Ernie Davis/Larry Csonka.

You win.
Jerry Rice? No way

Where in Virginia do you live? There are a lot of upstaters/SU fans down here in hampton roads area. Also in the northern VA/D.C. area, where I will be moving at the end of the year.

Where in Virginia do you live? There are a lot of upstaters/SU fans down here in hampton roads area. Also in the northern VA/D.C. area, where I will be moving at the end of the year.

Gloucester area

8276123-standard.jpg

The Syracuse Orangemen mens basketball team celebrates it's win over North Carolina in the finals of the Coaches vs Cancer Classic at the Madison Square Garden

Ask them how this basketball game turned out

Here's how, the #6 UNC Tarheels were thrashed by #24 SU

You could bring up this one about field hockey

Or you could bring up that we were in the Final Four this year, where were they?

11271800-standard.jpg

Jimmy Lee makes the game winning shot to upset North Carolina in the NCAA East Region Semis, 1975. Also pictured (left to right) are #12 Phil Ford, #31 Mickey Bell, #15 John Kuester, #21 Mitch Kupchak, #22 Jimmy Williams, #20 Ross Kindel and #45 Tommy LaGarde.

You might want to pick at this 1975 sore

How about this 1987 "JR who?" scab

Check out the SU players carrying off JB after that win

10016356-standard.jpg

Jim Fox of UNC cascading through the atmosphere after a hit by SU's Haven Marceau in this May 18, 1996 NCAA playoff game won by SU

Ask them how their nationally ranked girls softball team fared against unranked SU in 2012

Ask them about this 3OT game at their place under HC Mack Brown

Check out the happy Coach P after that final tackle

8811559-standard.jpg

Donovan McNabb celebrates 1995 season opener 20-9 defeat over North Carolina at Chapel Hill where McNabb played as SU's starting quarterback for the first time.

How about this 1995 affair on their turf?

You could also mention the Day twins decommitting from the Tar Heels & coming to SU

rp_primary_Tumolo1.jpg

Michelle Tumolo scored the game-winning goal with five seconds left in regulation

Ask them how this NCAA 2012 Woman's NCAA tournament loss felt like

If you need any other tidbits just let me know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom