Something fun - for a change | Syracusefan.com

Something fun - for a change

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Since this board has been depressing for awhile :D I figured we could do some fun speculation.

--> Once we move to the ACC whose fans do we expect to be the biggest @ssholes and trolls at least for the football side of things?

Once we move to the ACC whose fans do we expect to be the biggest @ssholes and trolls at least for the football side of things?
VT and NCSt.

Hmmmmm Va Tech is the likely answer if they care about SU at all anymore.

Aside from that I'll say NC State. From the little that I've read from true ACC schools they seem to have the little brother complex down. Not that good academically or athletically but have a hard time accepting either fact. Alot of their fans remind me of a current Big East school in that regard.

Rutgers still

VT - I expect Clemson to be @$$'s as well!

id expect it from VT also... If they are anything like my VT buddy... knuckleheads

Since this board has been depressing for awhile :D I figured we could do some fun speculation.

--> Once we move to the ACC whose fans do we expect to be the biggest @ssholes and trolls at least for the football side of things?
BC fans will pick up right where they left off and be the biggest pieces of s%$@ to ever post on our board. VT fans will be a close second with their never-been-there-before idiocy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom