Something I looked up. | Syracusefan.com

Something I looked up.

Rage4CUSE

2018-19 Iggy Hoops NCAA Tourney Record
Of the teams that SU played against this year that made the NCAA tournament, they have a 5-7 record. With the 5 wins over Colgate, NC State(x2), Oregon and North Carolina. And the 7 losses to Clemson(x2), Duke, North Carolina, Gonzaga, Tennessee, NC State and Virginia.

Now of those 9 teams, they own a combined 7-2 record in the 1st round of the NCAA. And if you add up their seeding, they average out overall as a 7 Seed. Also the 2 losses, neither were upsets (Colgate, Virginia) and of the 7 wins, 2 were upsets as double digit seeds(Oregon, NC State) and won easily by 14 and 13 respectively. And the 5 expected wins, those teams won by an average of 26 points!

You add up all those stats, while looking at the SEC going 3-5 in the first round...

Some of those wins we had were pretty wild. A 24 point comeback against Colgate? Bell hitting 7 threes in the first half on the road against State? And the UNC win after getting blown out at their place … while we aren’t playing post season we were treated to a pretty entertaining season

Some of those wins we had were pretty wild. A 24 point comeback against Colgate? Bell hitting 7 threes in the first half on the road against State? And the UNC win after getting blown out at their place … while we aren’t playing post season we were treated to a pretty entertaining season
I think it was 8 3’s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom