Something to make you smile in a depressing week for SU sports | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Something to make you smile in a depressing week for SU sports

I would argue his most impactful ball was against NC State from the Dunger... doesn’t really matter though, splitting hairs.
Oh i forgot about that!

what a year...:(

Maybe it's just because there are guys named, Dwight Freeney, Chandler Jones, Donovan Darius, Tebucky Jones, Marvin Harrison, Rob Konrad, and more that I'm forgetting, should probably get theirs retired first?

Not sure what that has to do with anything I posted, maybe you replied to the wrong person/post

Agree, but I also saw a lot of clean pockets with plenty of time.

Not trying to compare the QBs, I was looking at it more to compare the OLs since the OL coach is on the internet chopping block.
That’s partly due to the fact that often when teams tried to pressure and they did not maintain their lanes he was scrambling for 10-20 yards. It was safer to rush fewer and keep him in front of them. That said he was also sacked 38 times last year, his oline while statistically better than this year but was pretty sub par.

Not sure what that has to do with anything I posted, maybe you replied to the wrong person/post
It’s interesting the posters who feel they need to poop on ED b/c they’re so sensitive to how TD looks.
Because you think if someone thinks it's "insane" to retire his number, that the only explanation is that said person is "pooping on ED b/c they're sensitive to how TD looks."
Maybe they have a valid point. Maybe those other legends who played years before Dungey should have their number retired before even thinking about ED.

Because you think if someone thinks it's "insane" to retire his number, that the only explanation is that said person is "pooping on ED b/c they're sensitive to how TD looks."
Maybe they have a valid point. Maybe those other legends who played years before Dungey should have their number retired before even thinking about ED.

I never said or thought what you said I did. That’s where the confusion is. I never mentioned once about whether people cared if his number was retired or not. I’m not sure I think his number should be retired.

my comment was simply an observation about how sensitive people are about TD and how anything positive discussed about ED is then seen as an attack on the TD legacy that was created before the season started.

I never said or thought what you said I did. That’s where the confusion is. I never mentioned once about whether people cared if his number was retired or not. I’m not sure I think his number should be retired.

my comment was simply an observation about how sensitive people are about TD and how anything positive discussed about ED is then seen as an attack on the TD legacy that was created before the season started.
TD is the teachers pet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom