something wacky is going on with the site | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

something wacky is going on with the site

Okay temery - got one for you and I won't be able to tell you that it's fixed for a few months I imagine. While at the Denver International Airport this week, using their free WiFi, I tried to log into the site and kept getting kicked out. This was while using my laptop, which I run Windows 7 on and my browser is Internet Explorer 11. Oddly enough, I was able to access here using my droid based cell (an older Samsung S3) using the same WiFi. Weird. To me anyway.

Okay temery - got one for you and I won't be able to tell you that it's fixed for a few months I imagine. While at the Denver International Airport this week, using their free WiFi, I tried to log into the site and kept getting kicked out. This was while using my laptop, which I run Windows 7 on and my browser is Internet Explorer 11. Oddly enough, I was able to access here using my droid based cell (an older Samsung S3) using the same WiFi. Weird. To me anyway.

If you are not logged in, the Google redirects will kick you. They have assured me it has been fixed, and all redirects will stop within a week or two.

If you are logged in, you shouldn't have the problem. If you are not, go straight to the login page, not syracusefan.com.

Login at syracusefan.com/login

You may have to try more than once. If that doesn't work, I'll set you up with a "preferred" style :)

If you are not logged in, the Google redirects will kick you. They have assured me it has been fixed, and all redirects will stop within a week or two.

If you are logged in, you shouldn't have the problem. If you are not, go straight to the login page, not syracusefan.com.

Login at syracusefan.com/login

You may have to try more than once. If that doesn't work, I'll set you up with a "preferred" style :)

Oh, so the fact I leave my cell login on logged in all the time is why I could access it, but with my laptop I got kicked. That makes sense.

No need to change anything now. I'll let you know if it happens again.

Oh, so the fact I leave my cell login on logged in all the time is why I could access it, but with my laptop I got kicked. That makes sense.

No need to change anything now. I'll let you know if it happens again.

If you have stock in Google, sell now.

New weirdness today. I'll be going through a thread and it will lock up on me for 30 seconds or so. Annoying as heck.

How are you locked out?
I think he means the browser will become unresponsive for 30 seconds or so. I have actually experienced this once or twice in the last week or so. And only on this site. I am using the latest version of FireFox.

I think he means the browser will become unresponsive for 30 seconds or so. I have actually experienced this once or twice in the last week or so. And only on this site. I am using the latest version of FireFox.

Exactly. And I'm using IE 11.

I'm starting to get a popup asking me for a login almost every time I get to a new page on here.

Just as I posted the post, it sent me to download adobe from this page and downloaded a file called setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom