Something worse than Davis's unibrow | Syracusefan.com

Something worse than Davis's unibrow

Link didn't work bro, but I think this was probably the picture you were trying ot post:

anthony-davis-terrible-teeth1.jpg

http://www.5feetnothin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/anthony-davis-terrible-teeth1.jpg

Imagine how nice that mouth will look after he signs his first contract. Seriously, this seems a bit silly. But I guess it is the offseason.

One heckuva a set of summer teeth.

Have to respect this:

www.cnbc.com/id/47951613

"Never forget who you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, then it can never be used to hurt you."

Look, I am as big a dick as anyone, but this is a classless post. Lets not bag on a soon to be millionare that is seemingly a nice guy. My guess is that those teeth are corected shortly... or he may not give a .

Either way

Abromaitis
Cooley
Davis

Can we be a little more mature?

Strange day. I just "liked" a SourShoes post.

Davis was on Mike and Mike this morning, and seemed extremely humble and relatively intelligent, and just struck me as a nice kid. Who cares if he has bad teeth and a unibrow? He seems like a pretty classy guy.

Did I take a shot at his personality/character? People need to lighten up a bit on this board.

If Calipari really cared about him, he would've spend some of the 200 k it took to get him on a orthodontist. All kidding aside, he seems like a really good kid and while I don't think he'll be as good as some think, I hope he has a nice career.

Did I take a shot at his personality/character? People need to lighten up a bit on this board.

If you grow up with your posts, maybe others will not have a reason to lighten up.

Look, I am as big a dick as anyone, but this is a classless post. Lets not bag on a soon to be millionare that is seemingly a nice guy. My guess is that those teeth are corected shortly... or he may not give a ****.

Either way

come on...the kid was a millionare before he left kentucky.

If you grow up with your posts, maybe others will not have a reason to lighten up.

Sorry I'm so immature for you. Hopefully I'll get to your level before I turn 25.

Go drink a cold beer.

I had braces as a kid, I see that and think "Damn that's gonna hurt!".

Sorry I'm so immature for you. Hopefully I'll get to your level before I turn 25.

Go drink a cold beer.

I surely will go drink a cold beer, but I don't know how it relates to you being immature. Maybe in the next ten years, you will become mature. You are 15, right?

I surely will go drink a cold beer, but I don't know how it relates to you being immature. Maybe in the next ten years, you will become mature. You are 15, right?

Got my learner's permit yesterday. Look out road!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom