Sort of off topic | Syracusefan.com

Sort of off topic

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
but does anyone know where I can get a solid white chocolate medieval crossbow? My buddy, and HUGE SU fan, just got a job at a renaissance fair, and I want to send him a congratulatory cho-bow.

LGO

Stevenson said:
but does anyone know where I can get a solid white chocolate medieval crossbow? My buddy, and HUGE SU fan, just got a job at a renaissance fair, and I want to send him a congratulatory cho-bow. LGO
I don't but I would like to nominate for post of the year. Lol.

but does anyone know where I can get a solid white chocolate medieval crossbow? My buddy, and HUGE SU fan, just got a job at a renaissance fair, and I want to send him a congratulatory cho-bow.

LGO

Hahahaha. That is amazing.

LGO

Stevenson is back on that strong stuff ;)

Quick google search, came up with nothing.

But, now when I go to "Whats new" here.. the add at the top is for cross bows. Awesome

I have a chocolate trident, and I am going to stab you in the chest with it at the next tailgate for asking this question.

This thread begs the question.

"Do you like movies about gladiators?"

Can we PLEASE keep this on topic and figure our his a crossbow could help us this season?

jekelish said:
Can we PLEASE keep this on topic and figure our his a crossbow could help us this season?
You need help figuring out how arming our players with chocolate crossbows would help us the rest of the season?

You need help figuring out how arming our players with chocolate crossbows would help us the rest of the season?
Come on man, it's white chocolate.

Joffrey-Crossbow-300x225.jpg

truly surprised you don't already own one for the purpose of pregame rituals

If only we knew of a witch doctor we could ask...