Sort of OT: Uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Sort of OT: Uniforms

Seriously.

Syracuse just embarrasses itself and disrespects its alumni to the college football fan.

The Netherlands just embarrassed itself and disrespected its countrymen to the World.

AAAAAHHHH
A uniform post in June. Now it feels like summer!

FIFA forced them to wear blue. They also forced Spain to wear white when they're famous for wearing red. I guess because orange and red are too similar, they didn't let either team wear the color they're famous for.

FIFA forced them to wear blue. They also forced Spain to wear white when they're famous for wearing red. I guess because orange and red are too similar, they didn't let either team wear the color they're famous for.
FIFA is real good at making stupid decisions.

Spain white vs Holland orange.

Spain red vs Holland white.

Seriously.

Syracuse just embarrasses itself and disrespects its alumni to the college football fan.

The Netherlands just embarrassed itself and disrespected its countrymen to the World.

I love Hollands kits most years. The blue with orange looked sharp and the orange with white as well. I'd be 100% ok if we copied those combos for SU football.

longtimefan said:
FIFA is real good at making stupid decisions. Spain white vs Holland orange. Spain red vs Holland white.

Apparently FIFA doesn't allow both teams to wear light or dark kits. Spain was the "home" team so their first choice red kit would not work with either of the Netherlands' kits. So Spain had to go white, and orange was out because it would have been two light kits, hence the blue. Stupid is as FIFA does.

Apparently FIFA doesn't allow both teams to wear light or dark kits. Spain was the "home" team so their first choice red kit would not work with either of the Netherlands' kits. So Spain had to go white, and orange was out because it would have been two light kits, hence the blue. Stupid is as FIFA does.
I seem to remember that in the final 4 years ago, it was blue vs orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom