Sounds bleaker and bleaker every day... | Syracusefan.com

Sounds bleaker and bleaker every day...

nothing new upstate, i dont understand how you get so worked up based on nothing monumental.

nothing new upstate, i dont understand how you get so worked up based on nothing monumental.
Its just discouraging not hearing anything SU-related with DaJuan. Not that I'm upset about it, I think we'll have a great 2012 class, regardless. Just strange that there is little to no mention of SU with Dajuan within the last handful of months. Maybe he's just so comfortable with the staff/university, there's nothing really left to say on his end.

well you said it sounds bleaker and bleaker everyday based on nothing :bat:

The lack of mentions certainly gives that perception over the last few months, but things may not always be how we see them

Cal was trying to play the "Do you really want to play in the ACC card".

Good thing that DC is a UNC fan. ;)

Maybe its intentional by Boeheim, maybe it isnt. Maybe they are closing in on Noel and this commit is becoming less important. Trust the staff. Trust JB. The guy knows what he is doing. I mean Coleman has lived 10 minutes away from Cuse his whole life. Maybe he doesnt need our attention, maybe Boeheim is baking cookies in his kitchen right now, maybe the kid just wants to get away from home. We will be fine any way this shakes out.

Maybe its intentional by Boeheim, maybe it isnt. Maybe they are closing in on Noel and this commit is becoming less important. Trust the staff. Trust JB. The guy knows what he is doing. I mean Coleman has lived 10 minutes away from Cuse his whole life. Maybe he doesnt need our attention, maybe Boeheim is baking cookies in his kitchen right now, maybe the kid just wants to get away from home. We will be fine any way this shakes out.

Amen!...and you know there was another burger boy recently who climbed on board early because he liked 'Cuse and the education...MCW...actually getting a bit not caring what DC2 does...we will be fabulous with or without him.

Amen!...and you know there was another burger boy recently who climbed on board early because he liked 'Cuse and the education...MCW...actually getting a bit not caring what DC2 does...we will be fabulous with or without him.

are you and upstate related?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom