Sounds like Dabo is happy to keep Clemson in ACC | Syracusefan.com

Sounds like Dabo is happy to keep Clemson in ACC

Why is Andrea Adelson covering the ACC meetings? Am I being haunted?

As for the anti-ACC stuff, I think it's nuts, and FSU isn't going to go anywhere unless, for some reason, ESPN wants them to.

As for the anti-ACC stuff, I think it's nuts, and FSU isn't going to go anywhere unless, for some reason, ESPN wants them to.
at the end of the day, i cant see too many schools pulling a 'lebron' and go hitch their wagon up to someone elses champion $$ maker in a distant land.

at the end of the day, i cant see too many schools pulling a 'lebron' and go hitch their wagon up to someone elses champion $$ maker in a distant land.

Unless they were getting Lebron money to do it. $3M extra per year probably isn't going to do it. It solves our deficit! Sure if you can manage to schedule all conference games for all sports as home games.

The FSU BOT should run for President. All of them.

whether they stay or go, of course dabo wants to stay. he has a better chance of winning in the acc.

whether they stay or go, of course dabo wants to stay. he has a better chance of winning in the acc.

Probably doesn't like the idea of taking the operation across the country for every away game that's not in Morgantown. And for the Morgantown game he probably doesn't like the idea of taking the operation to Morgantown.

I would not want to be in the SEC.

I never watch the games - I have no interest in watching any of those factory schools.

The only school in the Big 12 I like to watch is K-State - because we have developed an interesting rivalry with them.

But that's it.

I really like the ACC. I like the schools and the geography. I hope Dabo and others make more noise about what a great conference it is.

I don't pay any attention to west virginia, because when the Big East had a good league, west virginia was awful and will be again. From 1991-2003 Miami won 2 National Championships and West Virginia only finished in the top 25 2 times.

Could be he's not the onley HC in the ACC that thinks that...present and future.

ESPN's ACC blogger (Heather) just returned from maternity leave. I doubt she's able to travel at this point, hence AA's appearance at the ACC meetings.

i believe football coaches have little or no input in conference decisions. they are consulted as a courtesy