South Carolina has 12 guards of 18 on roster | Syracusefan.com

South Carolina has 12 guards of 18 on roster

GooseMutt

All Conference
The other 6 are listed as forwards and are tall including seven footer. Interesting he is not listed as a center. Please no full court press today Coach make them play against zone as they have too many guards and won't tire them all out easily and avoid their quickness

The other 6 are listed as forwards and are tall including seven footer. Interesting he is not listed as a center. Please no full court press today Coach make them play against zone as they have too many guards and won't tire them all out easily and avoid their quickness

Depending on how close the game is, I can see potential merit in your request. However, if JB feels he's in control at the wheel, this team would improve with as much practice as it can get.

At some point, they may surprise us and it may become an asset instead of a liability?

Depending on how close the game is, I can see potential merit in your request. However, if JB feels he's in control at the wheel, this team would improve with as much practice as it can get.

At some point, they may surprise us and it may become an asset instead of a liability?
Agreed but Coach has been using low level games to practice press. I want to put a big hurtin on SC as its our first real test at a decent team. So many ranked teams have been beaten this week and we can make a name for ourselves with blowout over team that beat 25 th ranked Michigan

They don't come within 15 unless they shoot over 50% from three

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom