South Florida v Louisville tonight... | Syracusefan.com

South Florida v Louisville tonight...

BayonneOrange

Scout Team
Shoud be a good game tonight. I think I'll pill for USF. I like their team and think it would be a shame if they missed the NCAA tourney. I can't understand how people have WVU in over the Bulls.

WV - 4-8 vs. Top 50 RPI
USF - 1-7 vs. Top 50 RPI

That's one reason.

Shoud be a good game tonight. I think I'll pill for USF. I like their team and think it would be a shame if they missed the NCAA tourney. I can't understand how people have WVU in over the Bulls.
USF's has beaten Pitt x2, Villanova x2, Providence x2, Rutgers, DePaul, Seton Hall, Cincinnati, St. John's for their 11 Big East wins that is why they aren't in the tournament. Alabama went 12-4 in the SEC last year beat Kentucky and Georgia x2 who teams that made and wasn't given a bid. USF needs to beat both Louisville/WVU or beat 1 and make it to Friday of the nite the BET to feel safe. I hope USF beats Louisville I can't stand the Ville's PA guy and root for them to lose all home games.

The bubble is extremely weak. If they win tonight they are on the right side of it temporarily.

Ville doesn't have alot of offense and USF has some strength inside.
Agree could be a game.

The color commentator on this USF-Louisville game is nervous. She isn't talking too much. Gleason is carrying the broadcast. I feel bad for her I have never heard her do a game but I bet the Louisville offense is putting her to sleep.

This is a good game so far. USF is a team that will frustrate people, of course they do play a football/basketball hybrid.

The color commentator on this USF-Louisville game is nervous. She isn't talking too much. Gleason is carrying the broadcast. I feel bad for her I have never heard her do a game but I bet the Louisville offense is putting her to sleep.
Who is she? Saw her at the beginning of the broadcast. Good looking girl. Didn't catch her name.

Who is she? Saw her at the beginning of the broadcast. Good looking girl. Didn't catch her name.
Brooke Weisbrod? I think Gleason mentioned she played at Coastal Carolina, but honestly she needs more reps too many dead commentary moments.

Brooke did one of our games a year or so ago, she was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She isn't bad, but doesn't fill the empty spaces when the play by play guy can't speak. She definitely knows her stuff and actually saying less is better than saying too much. I hope the Bulls can steal this one from Pitino 37-36 USF under 12 TO.

Onions by USF! They are out roughing Louisville for this win. That was a great dagger shot call by USF off a TO.

This Louisville crowd has been disgusting. EVERY call has to go their way or its BS BS BS. Instead the refs are calling a fair game, but this crowd is reacting like zebras are taking the game from them when the foul calls till the last minute were 10-USF 3-UL. I hope USF holds on.

Crazy that USF is holding on. A few bubble teams in other conferences are cursing Cincy and USF right now.

This Louisville crowd has been disgusting. EVERY call has to go their way or its BS BS BS. Instead the refs are calling a fair game, but this crowd is reacting like zebras are taking the game from them when the foul calls till the last minute were 10-USF 3-UL. I hope USF holds on.

I think Louisville fans have in inferiority complex because they are second fiddle to UK and act like they do to overcompensate for always being the red headed step child of Kentucky.

How is Louisville even 18 anyway? they are tied for 6th in the BE before loosing tonight.
:crazy:

Cards will be coming into Syracuse having lost three out if their last five. We need to make it four out if their last six. I think our boys are gonna bring it!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jld5xs

Good win for USF, if Marquette beats Georgetown on Saturday then USF will control its own destiny for a double-bye.

tonite's games were awful for uconn. cincy punched their ticket tonite, usf will lock up a bid with 1 more win (if they havent already). big east wont get 9 bids, uconn is in deep doo-doo

uconn is the defending champs with good young talent . Its crazy but I think they will push hard to make exceptions for them.

uconn is the defending champs with good young talent . Its crazy but I think they will push hard to make exceptions for them.
Defending champs have missed the field recently; and no one has ever made the field because they had "good young talent"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom