South Florida v Louisville tonight... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

South Florida v Louisville tonight...

Defending champs have missed the field recently; and no one has ever made the field because they had "good young talent"
good point I forgot about unc a few years ago.

Good win for USF, if Marquette beats Georgetown on Saturday then USF will control its own destiny for a double-bye.

Yeah good for USF and thier three fans one of them Bob Wenzel. Enjoy your first round and out in the NCAA tourny see you in another 20 years

Cuse will send you a postcard from the Final Four, Who cares

Yeah good for USF and thier three fans one of them Bob Wenzel. Enjoy your first round and out in the NCAA tourny see you in another 20 years

Cuse will send you a postcard from the Final Four, Who cares
Who in your Cheerios this morning?

uconn is the defending champs with good young talent . Its crazy but I think they will push hard to make exceptions for them.

If you think the NCAA or selection committee is about to give UCONN the benefit of the doubt on anything, you are not paying attention to what is going on.

The committee on infractions is looking under every seat cushion in the state of Connecticut to find recruiting violations on them and the NCAA selection committee is chaired by former UCONN AD Jeff Hathaway...the same former AD that was run out of town on a rail.

I would not be making any NCAA plans if I were a UCONN fan.

I'm thinking the WVU-SFU game on Saturday is essentially a play-in game.

Great win for the Bulls tonight.

Will be interesting to see how this affects l'vlle for Saturday's game in the dome.

We had two examples tonite of a Big East . The team needing a win to get in the tournament almost always gets it. Tonite USF and Cinci did it.

We had two examples tonite of a Big East . The team needing a win to get in the tournament almost always gets it. Tonite USF and Cinci did it.
true, but last night uconn certainly didn't do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom