Southern Mississippi is looking to travel | Syracusefan.com

Southern Mississippi is looking to travel

I bet they end up going to an SEC team first...I don't think we would pay more than $500k

But it is worth a look...I sent the link to Mr. Frazier just in case. Sometimes you get lucky on both having the same open weekend.

The other angle is grabbing a home and home with BYU...I also mentioned that to him in my email.

I bet they end up going to an SEC team first...I don't think we would pay more than $500k

But it is worth a look...I sent the link to Mr. Frazier just in case. Sometimes you get lucky on both having the same open weekend.

The other angle is grabbing a home and home with BYU...I also mentioned that to him in my email.

We need to get a home and home w/ UNLV while we're at it. Would be another great road trip!

No more games at BYU ever. So unless they're coming here first and we're going to Wyoming our way out of the return game, I say no thanks. That place does bad things to visitors.

We're not exactly recruiting or marketing to Utah either.
I don't know. I market Syracuse pretty hard out here in Utah.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't know. I market Syracuse pretty hard out here in Utah.

LOL and one town out there might even root for us. More I think about it..USM might be in play as SEC teams rarely do non-traditional OOC games after September. I also mention BYU...cuz reality is we are behind "down and distance" in the getting OOC opponents game.

Fun fact about Syracuse, UT - it is named after Syracuse, NY. Before the town had a name there was a somewhat successful salt industry in the town, and one of the businesses started labeling their salt as being from Syracuse, since Syracuse was known for producing quality salt. The name stuck.

we have one open date correct? whose are fcs next year? S. Miss or BYU in the Dome would be fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom