SPC Marquis Becton | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SPC Marquis Becton

Sounds like he's coming to practice with the team or be a part of some military game? We don't have a game on December 12th, so is there some military appreciation event? Maybe JB is bringing in some local Ft Drum soldiers to be around the team for a day?

This kid, based on his FB page, is definitely coming here to try out. He mentions that he's gotten some scholarship offers. Based on his highlight videos, I don't think he's a cuse caliber player, but who knows what JB sees? I'm pretty sure he'd have 4 years of eligibility right? Are we seriously considering giving him a 4 year scholarship?

This kid, based on his FB page, is definitely coming here to try out. He mentions that he's gotten some scholarship offers. Based on his highlight videos, I don't think he's a cuse caliber player, but who knows what JB sees? I'm pretty sure he'd have 4 years of eligibility right? Are we seriously considering giving him a 4 year scholarship?
Some military guy calls jb and says he has a player that is great and would like a tryout. What do you think jb is going to say? No? Not a chance.

Sounds like a major vote of confidence in Howard Washington?

Sounds like it. Either he’s a good player or JB thinks he deserves a scholarship based on his service to the country. Either way I trust JB. Maybe he can help us in practice or as depth in the future.

Sounds like it. Either he’s a good player or JB thinks he deserves a scholarship based on his service to the country. Either way I trust JB. Maybe he can help us in practice or as depth in the future.

True dat. JB loves giving those extra scholarships to guys he has not intention of ever using in a real game.

So since when are non-matriculated students allowed to "try-out". Isn't that generally prohibited?

How many times have we ever added a new body to the roster midseason that wasn't at least on campus in some capacity during the first semester?

I see JB almost every day.
back-to-the-future-stalker-binoculars.jpg

True dat. JB loves giving those extra scholarships to guys he has not intention of ever using in a real game.

So since when are non-matriculated students allowed to "try-out". Isn't that generally prohibited?

How many times have we ever added a new body to the roster midseason that wasn't at least on campus in some capacity during the first semester?
GI bill. No need to scholly.

So... We are a couple weeks since this popped up... Anything??

Why doesn't someone just go up to every skycap at the airport and mutter under their breath, cusehulk? cusehulk?
I'm going out on a limb here to say he doesn't have a grifter's poker face.

Every time I flew into Cuse I looked at the skycaps and tried to guess which one he was. Guessing early 20s with breath of stale Applebees beer with a smug look of a 311 heaven guy who hates grad students.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom