Speaking of Iowa | Syracusefan.com

Speaking of Iowa

upperdeck

Living Legend
in the three games they have played the 2 teams have combined for 54 pts.. 8 pts per team. I only mention it because they play Rutgers and rutgers in being 3-0, the 2 games they played vs real teams avg 250 yds of offense and 19 pts a game. How low can the under be in that game this week

in the three games they have played the 2 teams have combined for 54 pts.. 8 pts per team. I only mention it because they play Rutgers and rutgers in being 3-0, the 2 games they played vs real teams avg 250 yds of offense and 19 pts a game. How low can the under be in that game this week
Iowa was down their 2 starting receivers and starting RB the first 2 games, but still have to do much better than that. It was ridiculous.

There is a huge uproar here in Iowa about the team. They all calling for Brian Ferentz to be let go immediately. Iowa State fans are happy they finally got a W but it made it even worse for Brian. The total lack of offense over the three games has pushed fans over the edge. The storms here during the last game was ridiculous, there was tornado watches and a couple warnings over the entire weekend. Better safe than sorry.

There is a huge uproar here in Iowa about the team. They all calling for Brian Ferentz to be let go immediately. Iowa State fans are happy they finally got a W but it made it even worse for Brian. The total lack of offense over the three games has pushed fans over the edge. The storms here during the last game was ridiculous, there was tornado watches and a couple warnings over the entire weekend. Better safe than sorry.
Huge overreaction, they are 2-1, were ranked #2 in the country at one point last season, and just won 27-0. Their lost to their 3-0 rival by 3 pts, big deal, you can't win them all - and they want to let go of their coach, who do they think they are; Nebraska?

Huge overreaction, they are 2-1, were ranked #2 in the country at one point last season, and just won 27-0. Their lost to their 3-0 rival by 3 pts, big deal, you can't win them all - and they want to let go of their coach, who do they think they are; Nebraska?
Brian is the OC and coaches son

He gave me my dream of a game where a team scores 7 points because of two safeties and a FG.

Now I just need to see a 7 point total with a safety, FG and blocked PAT returned and I can die happy.

I'd destroy that under.

It should be set at 13.
Initial gambeling numbers are looking right at 34/35.5.

Interesting to see what happens and if that number shifts due to $$ coming in the under, or over for that matter.

Also doesn’t help that Charlie Jones is tearing it up at Purdue and he barely played at Iowa.

do they have a QB that puts the ball on a string?
No far from it. The QB has been a significant issue the past 2 seasons at Iowa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom