Special Teams Coach | Syracusefan.com

Special Teams Coach

G

GoCuse44

In the off season I hope a special teams coach is hired. We lost because of the blocked extra point and missed field goal. Desir decides it is a good idea to fair catch a punt at the 5 yard line. MacFarlane fields a kickoff 5 yards deep with Morris yelling at him to take a knee but he runs anyways out to the 15 yard line. Let's spend some money on a coach dedicated to working with special teams.

Agreed. In the collegiate game, special teams is not optional / throw away. It can provide a distinct advantage. It used to be an advantage that we used to enjoy, and which we haven't benefited from in a LONG time.

We really don't have a special teams coach? That helps to explain why we are so crummy on special teams...

Yeah, in college you can really exploit teams with awful special teams.

You can see evidence of this every week we play. :(

we didnt lose the game because of a play the coach made.. the kick was missed by the kicker and the kick was blocked because the dt steamrolled our line like they did every kick.. that DT is about the best in the country and it showed.

we didnt lose the game because of a play the coach made.. the kick was missed by the kicker and the kick was blocked because the dt steamrolled our line like they did every kick.. that DT is about the best in the country and it showed.
That monster was like Chris Farley on snl finding out they served him fake coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the off season I hope a special teams coach is hired. We lost because of the blocked extra point and missed field goal. Desir decides it is a good idea to fair catch a punt at the 5 yard line. MacFarlane fields a kickoff 5 yards deep with Morris yelling at him to take a knee but he runs anyways out to the 15 yard line. Let's spend some money on a coach dedicated to working with special teams.

can't there is no money. it's all going to the Olympic sports coaches

you would think a ST coach would be beneficial since we have committed 19 penalties, and had several kicks blocked on ST's alone this season. Absolutely pathetic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom