Special thanks to my wife | Syracusefan.com

Special thanks to my wife

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
for scheduling a dinner party for tomorrow at 7pm. :bang:

Ouch!! Just be a summoner and summon the game to your phone!! Just make sure you don't make cheering noises and don't stare at your lap the whole time.

Perhaps she thought Wisconsin would win and you'd need a party to cheer you up?

Is she an amateur to March? Is she from Storrs? Is she an alien? A communist? How long have you guys been married, maybe she doesn't know, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt??

After about 20 years of seeing me during hoops seasons, esp. March, my wife knows not to even try to come near the game/tv to quietly pick up toys, clothes, etc, lying around. It's the the point where my son has started to ssssh her for trying to put dishes in the dishwasher, many many feet away, at any point during a game. She knows better than to even try the "will you pause it for a second", unless it's against inferior competition.

March is SU basketball time and this year, it has to be made abundantly clear to wives, bosses, etc, that you are not to scheduled for silly things like dinner parties during the 3-4 week run!

Is this mature ? No way! But for the other 40+ weeks of non-stop work, school/family activities, coaching, etc, I deserve it!

Is she an amateur to March? Is she from Storrs? Is she an alien? A communist? How long have you guys been married, maybe she doesn't know, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt??

She is from an Air Force family, not a sports-minded family. She knows I like hoops but did not know how serious I am about it. Thank God for DVR.

"I foresee a 3-hour long liquor store run in your future."
fortune_teller.jpeg

Ouch

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Damn shame about you getting the highly contagious 48 hour flu tonight. Hope you feel better.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Damn shame about you getting the highly contagious 48 hour flu tonight. Hope you feel better.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

The last dinner party we hosted was during the NC State game is December. I legitimately had food poisoning and got to watch the whole game in bed while everyone else ate in the dining room.

I would be taking multiple extended bathroom breaks all night and streaming it to my phone strategically positioned on my lap. Think that T-mobile commercial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom