Special ticket offer for ALL students (and their parents) | Syracusefan.com

Special ticket offer for ALL students (and their parents)

My daughter just bought one. You have to sit in the student section, but for $10? Heyyyyyy.

My daughter just bought one. You have to sit in the student section, but for $10? Heyyyyyy.

I am sure she could sneak up into section 308 and sit with you if she wanted. I am trying to see if my son wants to do the same. I am just down the row from you 308, seats 09 and 10, row B.

The $10 tickets for ND are in the 300s, FYI.

I used this for the BC game (used my UAF ID). 4 seats about 8 rows up in the student section for $40. Don't think you could beat a deal like that. After the first quarter we moved up to the 300s between the 40's and watched the rest of the game from there.

image.jpg
Damn coach Hopkins just doubled stubhub tickets for this year for UW. It was my 20 dollar secret and now people want to go.:mad:
Not one bad seat.

The $10 tickets for ND are in the 300s, FYI.
Those 300 level behind the hoop tix are going for $50 + Fee's and the lower level behind the hoop are $85 + fees! So for $10 in Upper Level that's a great deal. Lets hope this is advertised prominently somewhere else other than this board for all to see, like a large add in the Newspaper or Syracuse.com daily.

Those 300 level behind the hoop tix are going for $50 + Fee's and the lower level behind the hoop are $85 + fees! So for $10 in Upper Level that's a great deal. Lets hope this is advertised prominently somewhere else other than this board for all to see, like a large add in the Newspaper or Syracuse.com daily.

Oh please don’t get the impression that I’m complaining, just making an observation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom