specialty uni sneak peek | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

specialty uni sneak peek

Wow, guys. Is it worth getting that worked up over?
I am not fond of comments like this. They are passive aggressive, nobody is getting worked up I expressed displeasure with the notion that these are special uniforms. We are wearing our home jerseys which are nice, but you make it like everybody is going crazy. If you want to get worked up go read the Is Jim Boeheim overrated thread on the basketball board.

I am just disappointed because these uniforms are the same old ones we wear each week with a patch. I could care less about undershirts or sleeves. I think because we are the Orange we need Orange Jerseys. I just hope we wear those cool chrome Orange helmets. Kaiser nailed it years ago when he called Illinois the Orange and we are the Fighting Illini with the uniforms each wears.
they've already come out and said those chrome helmets were not for SU - just a display item for the company that the SU equipment guy had his picture taken with

I assume they'll wait until SU isn't in the midst of a (soon to be) 7 game losing streak before busting out fancy new uniforms.

I wish we would just go with a bunch of crap mismatched orange gear. Socks, pants, jerseys and helmets that are all different shades of orange. Let's just go all-in with ugliness. And make the field blue and white for good measure.

I am not fond of comments like this. They are passive aggressive, nobody is getting worked up I expressed displeasure with the notion that these are special uniforms. We are wearing our home jerseys which are nice, but you make it like everybody is going crazy. If you want to get worked up go read the Is Jim Boeheim overrated thread on the basketball board.
The basketball board is only a small step above the newspaper board.