Spent 8k on a bus to lose to Stanford in week 4 | Syracusefan.com

Spent 8k on a bus to lose to Stanford in week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a collection of dopes to start this thread
1000007246.jpg

How was that the AD's fault?
Whatever dash. I spend blood and tears begging for people to care about this as much as I do and I all I get is to look like a fkkking idiot. Find a 27 year old who didn't go to undergrad at SU who cared as much as much as I do and I'll give you the 200k I won on nfl on betonline.

I beg people to have fun with me and I spend money no other 27 year old who doesn't have rich parents would and all I get is to feel like I am fkkking idiot.

Whatever dash. I spend blood and tears begging for people to care about this as much as I do and I all I get is to look like a fkkking idiot. Find a 27 year old who didn't go to undergrad at SU who cared as much as much as I do and I'll give you the 200k I won on nfl on betonline.

I beg people to have fun with me and I spend money no other 27 year old who doesn't have rich parents would and all I get is to feel like I am fkkking idiot.
You’re not entitled to any particular outcome. Life is full of disappointment

So? You have to be fair. Blame the right people. This was in no way's JW's fault. And the school cares about football. A coaching staff that is new to the roles they are doing, messed up. I don't think it will be the last time. This isn't the time for this but I worry that these guys won't recruit like they did this past year because they won't have players from a former school to recruit from. We are already seeing that in this years high school recruiting. Very good for what we have done but not all that great for a power 5 school.

So? You have to be fair. Blame the right people. This was in no way's JW's fault. And the school cares about football. A coaching staff that is new to the roles they are doing, messed up. I don't think it will be the last time. This isn't the time for this but I worry that these guys won't recruit like they did this past year because they won't have players from a former school to recruit from. We are already seeing that in this years high school recruiting. Very good for what we have done but not all that great for a power 5 school.

Yep we're already losing our top signed recruits for next year. What will happen if we have a mediocre season?

Tbh I don't read your post we lost to Stanford as a double digit favorite at home and I'm an azzhole for thinking it'd be different

You don't look like an idiot for caring. That is just silly. Care about what you care about. It doesn't matter what other people care about.

Tbh I don't read your post we lost to Stanford as a double digit favorite at home and I'm an azzhole for thinking it'd be different
You aren't a a -hole for thinking it would be different. You are for acting like a child and that you somehow deserve better. We are all hurt over this loss. We all want to win. In my case, it has been for a lot longer than you have been alive. I don't have all that many years left for us to be good. Please don't respond to me again on this subject. I don't have the time or the patience for it.

You don't look like an idiot for caring. That is just silly. Care about what you care about. It doesn't matter what other people care about.
No i do. I collected thousands from by best friends to ride a bus I bought to give a fkkkk about something only somebody as dumb as me would care about and now I'll be lucky to kill the fkkkking bus I bought the rest of the season because we lost to a school that is good at water polo.

Not matter how you spin I am the dumbest aszhole on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors