Spent 8k on a bus to lose to Stanford in week 4 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spent 8k on a bus to lose to Stanford in week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever dash. I spend blood and tears begging for people to care about this as much as I do and I all I get is to look like a fkkking idiot. Find a 27 year old who didn't go to undergrad at SU who cared as much as much as I do and I'll give you the 200k I won on nfl on betonline.

I beg people to have fun with me and I spend money no other 27 year old who doesn't have rich parents would and all I get is to feel like I am fkkking idiot.

Sounds like you need friends, my man. Feels like a bit of projection on your part.

How do you get paid millions to decide to leave Stanfords best player 1 on 1 knowing they need 9 yards? Truly mind boggling. Erob is awful, I’m sorry.
Everyone would be losing their minds if Dino let that happen.
I thought we were better than this

How much money have you put into Cuse football this season?
If you’re asking whether I donated money, I have. If you’re asking for my credentials, then I was a co-Captain and MVP of the goddamn cheerleading team in 2010. I was Otto in the mascot photo that year, by the way. Put differently, I don’t give a damn what you think.

Nope they paid for their spot

*Checks thread title* look ZERO of my close friends are from Syracuse or are Syracuse fans and I didn’t have to beg a single one of them to come to a game with me… or care… because they, just do. All of them texted me throughout the week. All of them texted me during the game. I’m not trying to get down on you, I just genuinely feel for you. I felt sad reading what you posted.

I'm not getting into a fight with anybody. How many TWENTY SEVEN year oldd are even on here ?
No clue
I’m pretty most of us here where big fans at 27 (I was and it was the shitty GRob years….)
I get it, it really sucks losing after investing all your time and energy into the team.

If you’re asking whether I donated money, I have. If you’re asking for my credentials, then I was a co-Captain and MVP of the goddamn cheerleading team in 2010. I was Otto in the mascot photo that year, by the way. Put differently, I don’t give a damn what you think.
I love you for caring too. I'm obviously lashing out. Hold it against me if you want. I'm just upset I got people to care and they got let down. But chit on me if that makes you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom