Spike In Season Ticket Sales | Syracusefan.com

Spike In Season Ticket Sales

BVille44

All Conference
I think the 2019 season is going to result in a huge spike in season ticket sales.

I was in line at the concession stand before the game and met a guy who had tickets for 20 years and gave them up during after the GRob era. He said that he is buying two season tickets next season since he is hooked on SU football again.

need to beat nd for casuals to become believers

I don’t think so. The casuals already know we’re pretty good and competitive. My Facebook feed was filled with people’s pictures from the Dome last night and comments like “great to see SU football good again”...people who are the very definition of casuals and probably haven’t been to a football game at the Dome in a decade.

8-2 and top 15 ranking can’t really be denied, even if you lose to a top 5 team.

My fam and I usually go to games within driving distance of Atlanta but flying up for game(s) every year is once again very much on the table.

I think the 2019 season is going to result in a huge spike in season ticket sales.

I was in line at the concession stand before the game and met a guy who had tickets for 20 years and gave them up during after the GRob era. He said that he is buying two season tickets next season since he is hooked on SU football again.
Well - sniff! - not to be morally superior, but I bought season tickets 5 years ago BECAUSE the team was so bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom