Spikeball? | Syracusefan.com

Spikeball?

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Currently on ESPNU. I have never heard of this sport. Looks like an advance 4 square. Do they give scholarships for this sport. With all the Lax going on this weekend ESPNU is showing this crap.

did hacky sac miss out. we worry about spending money.. is there anything these southern schools are not throwing money at? whats next 1 person volleyball/ wallyball? downhill sledding for the northern schools.

Currently on ESPNU. I have never heard of this sport. Looks like an advance 4 square. Do they give scholarships for this sport. With all the Lax going on this weekend ESPNU is showing this crap.
It's a club sport, just like bassin' is for VPI and NCSU, past collegiate champions. That fact is a constant source of amusement for UVa and UNC fans.

did hacky sac miss out. we worry about spending money.. is there anything these southern schools are not throwing money at? whats next 1 person volleyball/ wallyball? downhill sledding for the northern schools.
Capture the flag.

This was a "Sharktank" business just a few years ago. Crazy that it's on ESPN now.

Is this reminiscent of the early ESPN days when they were finding anything they could think of to put on TV just to fill time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom