Spoiler Alert: Spain vs Russia | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert: Spain vs Russia

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Wow. Only 20 points for Spain at halftime. Russia is contesting every single shot. Hopefully they hold on. Can't wait to see them play U.S.A.

Today will be a dog fight against Argentina, and Spain will win...Russia should have been up 20 at the half.

I am very concerned about how this game will be called. If our forwards get into foul trouble we a vulnerable to an upset.

I am very concerned about how this game will be called. If our forwards get into foul trouble we a vulnerable to an upset.
We've beat these guys by about 30 points the last 2 times we've played them.

Should we really be worried about this?

They're clearly not Argentina circa 2004, and we're clearly not Team USA circa 2004.

We've beat these guys by about 30 points the last 2 times we've played them.

Should we really be worried about this?

They're clearly not Argentina circa 2004, and we're clearly not Team USA circa 2004.

Yes! Melo, LBJ, and Durant are carrying this team 2 of those guys get in foul trouble and watch out.

Sure, but we're talking Argentina right now. We've killed them the last 2 times we played them.

Sure, but we're talking Argentina right now. We've killed them the last 2 times we played them.
we didn't our friendly was very close and that was a month ago.

you're right, i was confusing the Argentina and Spain friendly. My bad.

Still not too worried

I'm not worried either because I'm not playing but this will be a fight...we should have sent another true big like KG or Bynum or someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom