Sports Gambling Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

It really makes no sense, but then again even in vegas they have to get approval for some the bets they want to put up.. maybe NY is causing the issue

Too bad. DraftKings has an incredibly extensive menu of props. I have no idea why these NY books couldn’t use the same software in house that is being used in NJ and Vegas.

I’ll take the Eckler over 4.5 receptions please.
The crazy part is their alliance is with CAESARS for cripes sake!!. Supposedly using Caesar’s software. Where is the live in game betting? Where are the props?! FYI, you’ll make more money offering these!! They are huge for the house. It’s hilarious

I took the money line and the points with THE NY Giants today! thank you Daniel Jones!

19 games right and he is trusting wash over the chi D..

If this is a real thing he can hedge it if he can find enough cash

bet 300K to win 125K or 200K

better than zero..

Last edited:
19 games right and he is trusting wash over the chi D..

If this is a real thing he can hedge it if he can find enough cash

bet 300K to win 125K or 200K

better than zero..
Even if he could come up with the money, it would be a ridiculous risk to wire that to an offshore book. They could just refuse to payout. It’s one thing to be at a licensed brick and mortar. If this is even real in the first place

Don't worry. Washington sheet the bed
Any real gambler would hedge in a scenario like this in real life.
I mean I would put my entire backroll as a hedge just to guarantee yourself a win.

the real question is where the original bet is that takes .89 parlay bets.. if its legit then you can hedge at some legit place.. if its offshore there is not guarantee they will even pay off that kind of parlay and not be capped, if they pay at all..

Any real gambler would hedge in a scenario like this in real life.
I mean I would put my entire backroll as a hedge just to guarantee yourself a win.
A real gambler would also know that lighting your money on fire is more effective than a 20 team parlay but I digress. Lol.

Thursday Night play. Is Philly +4. Not sure if they win but this feels like a FG game.
Philly under Peterson is 4-0 on Thursday Night with 2 wins as an underdog and away from home.
I won't be taking the ML. GB 24 Philly 21.

Tough game. I don't yet believe in GB. Lucky w/ turnovers & calls. But can't take Thurs. road team that's so beat up. Tough week actually. As if some are easy.

Thursday Night play. Is Philly +4. Not sure if they win but this feels like a FG game.
Philly under Peterson is 4-0 on Thursday Night with 2 wins as an underdog and away from home.
I won't be taking the ML. GB 24 Philly 21.
1569560271922.gif

I really dont know what PI is anymore.. two clears ones left alone, but one cost GB way more than the philly non call.. even the last INT looked like pretty clear PI and even though it was a turnover they didnt really even take time to review it.

Definitely more of a teaser week. Indy is a no-brainer. Pats, Vikings & Saints also good options I think I would do before KC. Even though they've been lucky the Lions are a pretty solid team on paper and they should have some confidence now; could see them winning that game. Mahomes first Dome game fwiw. Watch them score 50.

Definitely more of a teaser week. Indy is a no-brainer. Pats, Vikings & Saints also good options I think I would do before KC. Even though they've been lucky the Lions are a pretty solid team on paper and they should have some confidence now; could see them winning that game. Mahomes first Dome game fwiw. Watch them score 50.

I think Indy is kind of a no-brainer but I'd feel better if I knew TY Hilton was going to play.

Not happy I didn’t take Philly +170 but a W is a W and I lose plenty.

Gotta any picks for this weekend?

I am loving a KC/Indy 6 point tease.

Just seems so obvious that it scares me off. I actually like cleveland +7 vs the ravens...even though their secondary is a mash unit...I think it's about time Jackson has a stinker.

ready for this? i like Miami +14.5 over the chargers

I see no reason why KC won't put up 40+ on detroit...but I don't trust that KC defense.

Just seems so obvious that it scares me off. I actually like cleveland +7 vs the ravens...even though their secondary is a mash unit...I think it's about time Jackson has a stinker.

ready for this? i like Miami +14.5 over the chargers

I see no reason why KC won't put up 40+ on detroit...but I don't trust that KC defense.

I have both of those as well.

Adding Houston -4.5 & Denver -2.5 late. Maybe some over exuberance with the new qb's off good games. I hate B'Ob and their league worst uniforms but they're more than a point or 2 better than Carolina on a neutral I think. Denver has been a little unlucky with the bounces.

I have both of those as well.

Adding Houston -4.5 & Denver -2.5 late. Maybe some over exuberance with the new qb's off good games. I hate B'Ob and their league worst uniforms but they're more than a point or 2 better than Carolina on a neutral I think. Denver has been a little unlucky with the bounces.

Houston does well at home ATS against average or below non divisional teams

They have issues against division opponents almost irrespective of record

How many went bust with the colts teasers? Never trust the colts without TY

The chiefs covered their teaser due to illegitimate reffing

I swear I've seen that KC game before. It was like the Jeff Tuel & Bryce Brown games rolled into one. And they still didn't cover. Unreal.

Any rams teasers ? You in trouble ..

twas a bloodbath today I'd assume for the public... big public teams like new england, dallas, chiefs, and rams failing to cover, and, in fact, two of them lost for those who money lined.

teasers destroyed by rams and the colts...

still there was money to be made as there was something in the zeitgeist speaking to fading green bay and baltimore this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom