Sports Gambling Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Vegas has been giving free money away with Baylor for weeks now. They keep installing these short betting lines and bettors are non-believers and keep going against the Bears. 23 wins in a row and at William Hill they're only the 5th ranked team in terms of futures to win the NCAA. Crazy.

great value in the fury-wilder fight on the under 9.5 rounds play at -105

3 team parlay:
Houston -2
Arizona St -5.5
Tor/GS Under 226

1583517408321.png

Man I was all set to take unc -3.5 last night .. forgot and then I saw it went to to -5.5 ... so I stayed away

On the other hand .. I had pacers +3 vs Celtics and had written it off as a loss .. miracle push

guy spent 20K so probably not hurting for money

I was looking at those odds. For a 15 team parlay the odds were quite low... as you said he had to bet alot of money for that.

Question for those that have futures.

I have some futures that are in the money for cash outs and some out of the money

Would it be smart to cash out all those "in the money" bets now given the Corona issue and potential cancellation of the season? If the season does not finish, I believe they would just give you back the bet.

So it would seem to be a good play to cash out on positive futures, and ride those that are out of the money right now but could get refunded in full.

Thoughts?

Question for those that have futures.

I have some futures that are in the money for cash outs and some out of the money

Would it be smart to cash out all those "in the money" bets now given the Corona issue and potential cancellation of the season? If the season does not finish, I believe they would just give you back the bet.

So it would seem to be a good play to cash out on positive futures, and ride those that are out of the money right now but could get refunded in full.

Thoughts?

Bird in the hand

I don't have a bookie and I don't want to bet offshore. I love SU but I also love money. UNC only laying 3 tonight. ESPN BPI somehow has Cuse favored 53.1 %. Am I insane if I make a 1 hr. trip to the PA border and bet the heels on the Fanduel mobile app?

didn't pull make the drive. Hopefully Cuse covers and makes me feel better about the decision

This is the worst played game by both teams in quite some time

well betting seems to be down to golf and Horses..

I got matsuyama and Cantlay at 30-1 and off to good starts.. hope it finishes.

golf tennis could survive with no contact with people and dont really need ball kids it could be like HS tennis go get the ball and play.

Now that there is nothing to bet on I noticed my sports book had a very extensive menu of prop bets for the NFL draft.

I like Justin Jefferson Under 23.5. Consensus is that Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs will all be gone in the teens. NYJ, Raiders and Denver are all in strong need of WR help and should snap those three up. Phily and Minnesota (no Diggs) are sitting at 21 and 22 and both of them are in serious need of WR help. There is a lot of WR talent this year but I think very decent chance that Jefferson will go to one of those two teams.

Now that there is nothing to bet on I noticed my sports book had a very extensive menu of prop bets for the NFL draft.

I like Justin Jefferson Under 23.5. Consensus is that Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs will all be gone in the teens. NYJ, Raiders and Denver are all in strong need of WR help and should snap those three up. Phily and Minnesota (no Diggs) are sitting at 21 and 22 and both of them are in serious need of WR help. There is a lot of WR talent this year but I think very decent chance that Jefferson will go to one of those two teams.
I saw a commercial today you can actually bet on whether or not you lose weight.

Red tried to blow the lead in the 9th but held on.. best thing is the games take less than 2 hrs.

KC -9 over oakland next..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom