Sportscenter reactions | Syracusefan.com

Sportscenter reactions

MurryPatay

Walk On
How on earth can they still call the Hood/Christmas play a sure foul? The video is clear as day the block was good and hood's follow through created the contact. NO FOUL. My goodness its making me crazy!

This game is making me lose my sanity

How do you say that was a charge by Fair when the refs called the same play a block just a few minutes ago against Rac

Yeah. I'm really surprised at rece Davis. What a dipshit. "It was obviously a foul". Balow-me rece

College bball is dead to me until Monday at 7 pm.

We got screwed, and hearing talking heads say that brings me no comfort. And hearing the other talking heads saying we weren't screwed will just piss me off.

Imagine if there weren't hundreds of Newhouse grads working there.

bilas said it to tonight at the end of the game to, mind boggling. its fine if you think it's a foul but i think you should say why you think it's a foul. ive see the replay a thousand times and the more i see it the more i know it wasn't a foul. rak got all ball. no hand or arm contact whatsoever. how somebody like bilas can watch that replay and keep saying it was a foul is insane.

Yeah. I'm really surprised at rece Davis. What a dipshit. "It was obviously a foul". Balow-me rece

As if there are so many Duke grads in Bristol.

Really?

JohnCuse44 said:
How do you say that was a charge by Fair when the refs called the same play a block just a few minutes ago against Rac

This. I don't even care that they're talking about the Christmas block still. It's irrelevant. I just wish that I heard one anchor/analyst/whatever simply mention that in THIS game the SAME officials called a more blatant play a block. Just once.

I don' get SportsCenter in Canada.

We do get CBS College Sports, so I will be able to watch Inside College Basketball in a few minutes (after Bull Riding -- what kind of station shows Bull Riding all the time).

Seth Davis will be a . He will say let's forget about the call, and criticize Boeheim and Ennis. He will not want to discuss any calls.

Mateen Cleaves may or may not be for the call - its hard to tell when everything he says is incomprehensible.

Wally S., will "quote" the rulebook or explain the rules. Incorrectly of course. He will then proceed to say we are maybe a top 10 team.

I thought SportsCenter pretty much gave Duke no credit for the win. The whole 20 minutes of coverage was about the call including a poll that overwhelming voted it a block.

Well now espn can play the eye for an eye on bad calls routine vs giving SU credit...

I thought SportsCenter pretty much gave Duke no credit for the win. The whole 20 minutes of coverage was about the call including a poll that overwhelming voted it a block.
And there folks, you have it. That was JBs intention all along. Point out the awful officiating, take the focus off of the game off of our losses, and make us the victim, leaving Duke in the rear view mirror tonight.

longislandcuse said:

I missed the poll. What were the numbers?

It's one thing to say it's a debatable call -- which it was -- but when paired with the call against Silent G, Boeheim had a rightful beef -- and it's not only those two calls that were questionable (admittedly, the technical on Silent G was bullshit -- but we didn't prosper more than the rightful two points).

Short of a win, this is the second-best outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom