Spread the floor and let Hughes drive. Worked last game | Syracusefan.com

Spread the floor and let Hughes drive. Worked last game

We tried, but Clemson ran double teams at Hughes and he had to give it up. I‘m surprised it took teams this long to get the ball out of his hands by running two guys at him. We’re going to start seeing it a lot. Smart move by Clemson. Not much was said of this during the game, but it forced others to make plays. Edwards found the ball on one possession and was a deer in headlights and turned it over. Girard was forced to drive with shot clock running down and it forced the one second left on the shot clock.

We tried, but Clemson ran double teams at Hughes and he had to give it up. I‘m surprised it took teams this long to get the ball out of his hands by running two guys at him. We’re going to start seeing it a lot. Smart move by Clemson. Not much was said of this during the game, but it forced others to make plays. Edwards found the ball on one possession and was a deer in headlights and turned it over. Girard was forced to drive with shot clock running down and it forced the one second left on the shot clock.

Should have pulled up for a mid range shot instead of flailing at the rim. The stop and pop is a lost art.

Should have pulled up for a mid range shot instead of flailing at the rim. The stop and pop is a lost art.
I thought the same thing and that is in his arsenal - only thing I thought of was he thought he could draw contact and get a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom