Spring Evaluation Live Period 19-21 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Evaluation Live Period 19-21

Francis thanks for all your information and hardwork, are we still involved with Theo Pinson and Rashad Vaughn. Thanks I will hangup and listen.
Currently not involved with Pinson. Duke, UNC, Indiana, and UK are looking like the main ones. Vaughn is suppose to trim his list soon. So we'll see if we make the cut.

Updates have been edited and moved up top, so you guys can see it right away.

Updates have been edited and moved up top, so you guys can see it right away.
Whoa, Briscoe with 30 points. I know you mentioned he's been creating a buzz, but that kind of scoring in this company, among upperclassmen no less, is very impressive. He took 16 FTs. Strong like bull.

Whoa, Briscoe with 30 points. I know you mentioned he's been creating a buzz, but that kind of scoring in this company, among upperclassmen no less, is very impressive. He took 16 FTs. Strong like bull.
I was talking about the other Isaiah:p , but yeah Mr. Briscoe has been dropping buckets as well.

I was talking about the other Isaiah:p , but yeah Mr. Briscoe has been dropping buckets as well.
Ha, my bad.

From the Simpsons:

MARGE
Hmm... you're not listening. You're only hearing what you wanna hear.

HOMER (in this case, me)
Thanks, I'd love an omelette right about now.

:)

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/04/nike-eybl-session-1-cuse-targets-stats.html
Full overall stats for all of the cuse targets that played in the session 1 of the Nike EYBL.
Excellent, brother!
Hammer, Vaughn, Briscoe all in video game attack mode.
Have to borrow from page of Francis....
th_shaqoohhh.png

Mann is linked to G-Town(think his mother went there). Miller will probably get a look as we go along the process but I haven't heard his name in the SU mix yet.

Soulja, you going to the Pitt Jamfest?

Terence Mann - fictional character from Field of Dreams

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom