Class of 2016 - Spring Evaluation Period | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Spring Evaluation Period

http://www.nikeeyb.com/live-stream/
Main event is about to get cracking. Court 1, PSA Cards(Quade Green #1, Mo Bamba #11, Deng Gak #22) vs The Rens(Hami Diallo #3, Jordan Tucker #2).
Unfortunately the stream isn't up for this one, but here goes some updates that I have. Quade having a quiet game so far but his team is up by 3 at the half. Hami caught another body bag with a poster on Deng Gak.

Quade heating up in the 2nd half and has knocked down several 3's. Tee's boy Jose Alvarado has played good D on him for the most part. Jordan Tucker has been the best player for Rens so far overall in the game. Lots of dunks inside for Bamba.

Francis thx to you and tee for popping updates in the thread...based on comments here and on your site there seems an awful lot to like from the tournament...any word on Quade's timing to commit? Just loving what I'm hearing on that kids game...on top of IQ, handle, speed and court vision...the kid gets Reggie Milleresque from 3 point land during the game today? Sign this kid fast!! I'm sold!!

Francis thx to you and tee for popping updates in the thread...based on comments here and on your site there seems an awful lot to like from the tournament...any word on Quade's timing to commit? Just loving what I'm hearing on that kids game...on top of IQ, handle, speed and court vision...the kid gets Reggie Milleresque from 3 point land during the game today? Sign this kid fast!! I'm sold!!
We can only hope that it's soon. Wouldn't want to see this recruitment drag out for too long.

My pleasure and welcome to the board. The fact that Bamba is from Harlem and plays on an AAU team that we have good connections on, I would hope that we can land a visit at least. Still I think Duke and UK will be tough to beat in this one, but hey give it a try.
jim-boeheim-text-message.png

Quade closed things out late by knocking down some key free throws for the win. I'll hit you guys with the stats soon.
Here goes the stats. Q. Green led the way with 18 points(9-10 FT, 3-4 from 3), 11 assist, 3 steals, 6 turnovers. Mo Bamba 16 points, 19 boards, and 4 blocks. Hami Diallo 17 points(3-6 from 3), 5 boards, 5 steals, and 2 blocks. Jordan Tucker 14 points(4-6 from 3).

Here goes the stats. Q. Green led the way with 18 points(9-10 FT, 3-4 from 3), 11 assist, 3 steals, 6 turnovers. Mo Bamba 16 points, 19 boards, and 4 blocks. Hami Diallo 17 points(3-6 from 3), 5 boards, 5 steals, and 2 blocks. Jordan Tucker 14 points(4-6 from 3).

We'll take the lot of them!! :cool:

Seriously can someone explain Instagram (and Twitter) to me? I don't follow the comments etc

Sounds like you know what your doing. Skip the comments and just look at the picture/video. The comments will rot your brain.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2016/04/live-evaluation-period-updates-15-17.html
My favorite time in the recruiting scene starts in a few hours. With JB's kids playing in the Nike EYBL, I expect him to be very present at these events this year. I listed everything to look for this weekend and keep checking the link throughout for constant updates in one place.

ESPNU will televise the matchup between the PSA Cardinals(Quade Green, Mo Bamba, and my boy Deng Gak) vs California Supreme(DeAndre Ayton #1 2017 and Ethan Thompson, son of Stevie Thompson), Saturday at 2pm.
I'm trying to put together a recruiting class that we have a reasonable chance of assembling.

What do you think of Green, Walker, Wright, Cosby-Roundtree and Richards? Is that do-able?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom