Spring Football impressions | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football impressions

2744205298_5ca8b87b6f__52918_zoom.jpg

I actually like Welsh outside. He's not the speediest and won't get a lot of sacks but 1st and 2nd down could help stop the running back. QB scrambles ennhhh I dunno.

I remember Chandler last year tweeting to look out for him so Welsh must be a weight room warrior.

I actually like Welsh outside. He's not the speediest and won't get a lot of sacks but 1st and 2nd down could help stop the running back. QB scrambles ennhhh I dunno.

I remember Chandler last year tweeting to look out for him so Welsh must be a weight room warrior.

I hope Welsh stays outside. Not sure he'll ever be big enough to compete inside.

Would it make sense to show some 3-4 looks with Goggins and Welsh playing the ends? Is Crume big enough to play the nose in that system? Are they just looking at doing some early down stuff with our 4 best guys on the line?

Would it make sense to show some 3-4 looks with Goggins and Welsh playing the ends? Is Crume big enough to play the nose in that system? Are they just looking at doing some early down stuff with our 4 best guys on the line?

Think the only time we'll employ a 3 man front is in obvious passing downs. At that point, having Goggins inside (think Chan Jones last year) as well as a speed rusher outside would seem more beneficial

Welsh and Sloan impressed me on Saturday with their size and agility.

It would be nice if they were able to contribute this fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom