Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

Netflix already changed the rules on that.. I have an account and it used to be that when i logged in outside the home it would ping my phone to confirm. But that stopped a couple months ago and they dont allow it for me anymore. but remember this travel allowance is for portable devices not TVs
I don’t think you are doing it right then.

“Using Netflix outside of your home​

Netflix is easy to use when on the go or traveling. Use Netflix as usual to watch on your portable devices - like a tablet, laptop, or mobile phone - or sign into a new TV, like at a hotel or a holiday rental.”

Second home or frequent travel to the same location

If you have a second home or travel frequently to the same location, follow these steps:
  • From the main place you watch Netflix, connect to the internet, open the Netflix app or go to Netflix.com on a web browser on your portable device once a month, and stream a TV show or movie for a few seconds to establish a connection.
  • Then take the same steps when you arrive at your second location to continue watching Netflix without interruption“

The 2nd statement even says connect on your portable device.

The 1st statement says login a new tv or a hotel.

They contradict.

Nice they say it.. But I have 2 different fiber companies at my house and they don't let me connect in this manner even while sitting it my own house.

Out of the blue the Netflix app on the one fiber disconnected and I got an email saying i was trying to view outside my home and that I should create a second login or the account would be disabled.

I think what they are trying to say is show that the same device is in both homes.

the only way for this to kinda work is for the TV and the phone to be on the same wifi.

It could be because I dont even watch netflix every month, but I had to tell them where my primary location was and you can only change it twice a yr now.

Youtube TV for sunday ticket did the same thing last yr. I cant even watch that on my other fiber without it having issues.

And what happens if you dont have a cell phone or Ipad to enable all of this?

She hot?
Bruce Harwood Happy Cry GIF

That’s right!!!

I’m recruiting them left and right!!

Hope the University realizes it could have a gold mine in the Broome/Tioga region.

These people want to be fans but they need to be nudged a bit
Where are you at in the Southern Tier?

Question
It looks like there is a corporate sponsor for the spring game. Is this normal or happened in the past?

From the rumors i heard it’s distributed and not including the Lacrosse fans in the dome prior.. Just passing the rumor i heard.

Will definitely be a good crowd and may pull some walk ups that almost never happens but I am hesitant to predict anything over 10K. Spring game is a huge buzz with the diehards and those on the upper level of the casual fan base but for the general fan most aren't even aware there's a spring game Saturday. A large crowed at least by SU standards of like 15K+ would have required a lot more media attention/exposure.

Will definitely be a good crowd and may pull some walk ups that almost never happens but I am hesitant to predict anything over 10K. Spring game is a huge buzz with the diehards and those on the upper level of the casual fan base but for the general fan most aren't even aware there's a spring game Saturday. A large crowed at least by SU standards of like 15K+ would have required a lot more media attention/exposure.
Would be more if schools weren’t on spring break locally.

It was always a “must” for me, but now I live too far away. Gonna watch it though. Probably more than once. As long as it doesn’t interfere with Cannon or Barnaby Jones.

Last edited:
I don’t think 15 is in play, but I’ve seen some TV commercials for it recently, so I think that plus more media coverage than prior springs and even the casual fans being in on the hype makes me think we get a good number

10k would be nice. I wonder if they will consolidate seating to the lower bowl only?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom