Spruill is out as well?? | Syracusefan.com

Spruill is out as well??

CaliCuse

All American
I missed that effn memo for damn sure. Do we have any good news about this team? Like beating the s#..t out of the Rutgers crap holders? I may not set the alarm clock for tomorrow morning. This isn't going to be pretty now is it?! I'm already gutting sick. urp!!

Where are you seeing the memo now? Oh to see the world through your eyes.

I missed that effn memo for damn sure. Do we have any good news about this team? Like beating the s#..t out of the Rutgers crap holders? I may not set the alarm clock for tomorrow morning. This isn't going to be pretty now is it?! I'm already gutting sick. urp!!

Where do you get some of this stuff?

I get it, the team is "banged up"... but if you believe the depth chart on SU Athletics the only players missing are Chandler Jones and Olando Fisher. Shamarko is back... Spruill is still in there... PTG is still in there... nobody else missing that I noticed.

Was Marrone worried about these guys this week or just disappointed that Chandler Jones and Fisher aren't ready to come back yet?

Marrone unable to coach the team saturday..has a amway meeting.

My guess is that he just now read Rahme's article that mentioned Chandler, Shamarko, Spruill being on the sidelines when the Toledo game started. But I would also guess that he didn't read the articles after the game, or didn't read the board, or didn't watch the game, and didn't realize that Spruill, while dinged up, played quite a bit last week and is set to start this week.

Or my guess is wrong and this is something out of The Dead Zone. (I'm seriously not ruling this out).

I couldn't get into the lacrosse post to change the dumb word written to "actually not sexually". I really can't figure out how that word was typed out. It sure as heck isn't Fraudian as I don't consider the long stick as being a something I can identify with.:bat:
My guess is that he just now read Rahme's article that mentioned Chandler, Shamarko, Spruill being on the sidelines when the Toledo game started. But I would also guess that he didn't read the articles after the game, or didn't read the board, or didn't watch the game, and didn't realize that Spruill, while dinged up, played quite a bit last week and is set to start this week.

Or my guess is wrong and this is something out of The Dead Zone. (I'm seriously not ruling this out).

It sure as heck isn't Fraudian as I don't consider the long stick as being a something I can identify with.:bat:

LOL, wut? Are you now being intentionally Freudian?