Spurious Data Bits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spurious Data Bits

Ideal was a few years back when we had a home basketball game coinciding with signing day and the coach (Robinson?) was set up on a stage in the backcourt prior to the game.
So there's precedent for it. It seems like it would be easy enough to do. Doing it at Manley makes sense for the ease of parking, if that's an issue. I like the idea that someone had of doing it at the IPF next year.

Just seems to me that maybe someone could have chosen a larger facility so they wouldn't have to turn people away. Fail on the SID's behalf.

Seems to me that no matter what anyone does, someone will b!t(h about it.

when you do so many of the simple things wrong its easy to have people complain. screwing up the PC when its such a simple thing to not screw up. even if they had tested it they should have had people on the ready making sure it was working. Its a high profile thing, much different than a PC after a regular game that hiccups. not being ready for how many show up at a big donor event shows a lack of preparedness that is incompetent . again no reason for that. do people plan weddings that way? would you plan anything that way when your highest profile people will be attending?

if they want to run these events ask the people here what things they should be prepared for and I bet we dont over look the major ones that happen every time these things get run.. why not just hire it out isnt that what big time catering places get paid money to not screw up?