St Benedicts vs St Anthony Streaming Video 8:15 Tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

St Benedicts vs St Anthony Streaming Video 8:15 Tonight

wait til you get a load of the announcer, and lack of audio on the court
F New Jersey

Ennis converts down low to give them a 6 point lead going into 2nd quarter. Come on peeps, they can take down the #2 or 4 team in the country, #1 in NJ

Ennis hits a jumper. He had a nice feed a few minutes ago, but big man couldn't convert a chippy. Game is tight again. Both teams not shooting well right now, but both are playing good physical defense.

St.Anthony's has won 83 straight - wow!
This is some ugly ball. Went to a coaching clinic that Hurley was running. He was very proud of the fact that during his winning streak, SA has been ranked something like #400 offensively for all nationally tracked prep schools on O, but #1 on D. He knows how to teach pressure D as the key to his success, and this game is a good example, they are all hawks on D. He had to be reminded that some of us wanted to see his Motion O, or the entire clinic would have been D. He's an impressive guy, literally dedicating his life to basketball in Jersey City. He treats those kids like foot soldiers in a platoon, but they come out of SA as good young men from what I can tell.

The last half of second period was so dreadfully dull I thought I was watching G-town.

Grey Bees playing heady right now, they have a good chance at breaking up that streak.

John Williams of SBP missed 2 free throws.
Are we recruiting him?

I hope the announcer isn't getting paid by the word.