St. Bona Looking to Upset St. Louis | Syracusefan.com

St. Bona Looking to Upset St. Louis

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
up 3 with 38 secs

Game on NBC Sports (Versus)

refs swallowing whistles left and right

How do you give that guy 5 feet to take that 3?

St. Louis on a tailspin to end the year

Down goes St. Louis. You can't run a last shot play better than the Bonnies did there. Nice play. The Madness is in full swing.

Ladies and Gentleman the Bonnies just beat undefeated Wichita State's top resume win. Its why I wish their were more viable candidates for a 1 seed. Wichita State is lucky who soft the top of college basketball looks right now.
Also, don't look now but the Mizzou Tigers are tied with #1 Florida at the half in the SEC Tournament.

Not possible. We learned from discussions of Wichita State that it is basically impossible to beat St. Louis, that they are the greatest team in the history of basketball.

Ladies and Gentleman the Bonnies just beat undefeated Wichita State's top resume win. Its why I wish their were more viable candidates for a 1 seed. Wichita State is lucky who soft the top of college basketball looks right now.
Also, don't look now but the Mizzou Tigers are tied with #1 Florida at the half in the SEC Tournament.

I've moved St. Bonaventure to a one seed based on today's result.

Does Wichita have any wins against decent teams this year?

the only reason the billikens even hung around the top 20 is becuz they lost to wisc.and wsu. they've lost 4 of their last five to nobodies (duquesne,vcu,dayton and st bonny) and shouldn't even sniff the top 25. that loss should cement the fact that #1 SEED wichita st. officially has ZERO top 25 wins.
can you even begin to imagine the outrage we would be hearing nightly from every corner had syracuse played that exact same schedule and gotten a #1 seed ?

Last edited:
Didn't people on here say Wichita st winning at St. Louis is as good a win as us beating duke at home? LOL

Watching the post-game, Donny Marshall from UConn(I think), was talking about how Nova deserved the 1 seed because they have fans that follow them...WHAT? Compared to SU, Duke, Michigan, Wisconsin, Kansas, etc, that is just laughable, not to mention the fact that that is the absolute dumbest reason a team should get a 1 seed.

Jasoncuse said:
Watching the post-game, Donny Marshall from UConn(I think), was talking about how Nova deserved the 1 seed because they have fans that follow them...WHAT? Compared to SU, Duke, Michigan, Wisconsin, Kansas, etc, that is just laughable, not to mention the fact that that is the absolute dumbest reason a team should get a 1 seed.

What do u expect, he went to

hey that's how kansas state gets bowl games!

I just can't understand how all these talking heads keep saying Nova is still a #1 seed. Who have they beaten since Kansas in November? And why is SU viewed as clearly inferior to them despite a decisive win head to head? I get the BC loss but they seem to be counting it as the equivalent of 3 losses. I certainly would think both UVa and Wisconsin are more deserving if they win a couple games. Ok Alsacs, go.

Another reason why I hate the double bye though

upload_2014-3-14_14-51-47.jpeg
images