St Bonaventure Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

St Bonaventure Game Thread...

Tyus Battle is on the court but hasn't shown up to play. Syracuse looks bad on both ends of the floor.

They are really coming out on TB whenever he touches the ball. He's not playing good D against Adams.

Maybe JB needs to switch to a box and 1 and put the 1 on Adams.

If Tyus has this much trouble scoring when guarded closely, he may be back for another year.

He can beat his man but he's not a threat to pass on the drive at all. He doesn't make the second defender pay enough for leaving his man after he beats the first guy. To be fair, his teammates don't exactly make themselves a target for a pass.

7 missed FT in first half is a major reason we're down so much. Could be a classic FT stinker tonight.

I want to win so bad so I can mess w these Bona fans like a mofo in the concourse after the game

First time in a long time somebody rang up 21 points on us in the first half

Driving to the basket seems like our best offense against these guys. The team has to recognize this and stop trying to take outside shots.

I hope JB made his magic adjustments on defense. We need some magic on D.

Chukwu has ZERO rebounds. How can you be 7'2 and get no rebounds? He's a statue tonight. Should be paying for a ticket if he wants to watch the game.
7-2, elite athleticism with as many rebounds as a dead man.

14-2 run to start the second half. I'm calling it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom