St Bonaventure Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

St Bonaventure Game Thread...

The Bonnie fans are cute. This is a really big deal for them.
Hey, they circled this game when it was made. They only called us this year because they thought they could win. next year, they will say they are busy that day. Any day.

Our halfcourt offense has been this bad all year but in previous games we were getting way more second chance points. Not sure what's happened but our rebounding and especially offensive rebounding has completely fallen off the past two games.

with a 2" vertical leap and my cat has a better vertical than him.

When did they switch him out for Brissett for the opening tip? Is this the first game?

In the first half, both teams were right around the double bonus midway through the half. Second half each team only has one foul midway.

His radio show is on every weds or thursday. Call him and ask him.
He won’t answer.
He is like me and many other thin skinned when pressed.
His offensive philosophy doesn’t adjust to his personnel. He is more interested in defense.

Fortunately for her, she is on TV, so she might work out with many guys forgiving her. The other Erin fixed it with a set up nude video ploy, maybe Erin II will follow suit. She seems friendly too, nice disposition...I didnt notice the voice so much til; you guys mentioned it. :)
That is a sick thing to say. the guy that made that video is in jail. Where he belongs. Christ

game has turned into Thunderdome. Two enter, one leaves.

He won’t answer.
He is like me and many other thin skinned when pressed.
His offensive philosophy doesn’t adjust to his personnel. He is more interested in defense.
lol The first 25 years he was considered an offensive guru. It was his defense everyone knocked.

Seriously, how many more travels is St. Bonny going to get before they are called for one.

When did they switch him out for Brissett for the opening tip? Is this the first game?
I think it's the third game. I think we've won all of the brissett tips after losing all of the chukwu tips. Someone is reading this forum...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom